Moooonday! Check In!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by lmccandless, Sep 9, 2013.

1. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Another Monday has arrived! What's on your schedule this week?

Today's a school day for me. I volunteer in 1st grade on Monday mornings. From there, I am headed to high school for PTO executive board. These meetings are supposed to be an hour over lunch but usually end up being 3 hours. :funfun

We're in high gear with tennis season this week, so my girls will both be busy. My little one has girl scouts too.

On Wednesday, my BFF and I are doing a final supply check and photo prep for ScrapFest. We're road tripping up to Mall of America next weekend for scrapping fun and to meet up with a few TLP girls. Can't wait!

It's a busy week for me. How about you?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  2. Brynn Marie

Brynn Marie Brynn Marie

It's a deep cleaning week here...because someone very special may or may not be coming home sometime very, very, VERY soon ;)

3. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

I need to get my house under control so that's my biggest goal (today is all about the laundry and kitchen..I fell seriously behind over the weekend).

DH is on call this week so nothing major going on other than I plan on planting myself in front of my TV set on Thursday for my alma mater's conference opener. I've had to listen to the first two games on the radio so I'm really excited that this particular game (and the first one that really matters) is available for me to watch.

4. mollyc

mollyc PrettyPinkPicturesPlease

This is the first full week of school. I have a service guy here right now looking at something, and i might have another quick check on something tomorrow, but otherwise nothing major.

I am hosting girl scouts next Sunday here, so later in the week I will have to clean and get ready for that. But the girls just hang out in our basement, and this is the first meeting since bridging to Brownies that i think it will be mostly administrative and not craft intensive or anything.

I would like to get some sewing done this week, I still have to make window treatments.....but I am going to rearrange my studio so I can move my sewing machine up there and get it out of the basement; it will give the kids their table back and I am much more likely to hang out in a second floor studio than a basement all day, so it benefits everyone! ;) So I have to do the rearranging first before I sew.

I am getting used to the idea of both kids being gone all day, but that is finally settling in and getting to be normal, so hopefully my productivity will go up and my wallowing go down! ;) DS just started kinder, so it's been an adjustment.

Oh, and I also have to get caught up on PL! I am about a month behind, and I am normally current, but with vacation and back to school I haven't had time.

5. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

that makes me smile, and then think, bet the someone special doesn't notice any dirt!

woke up this am to dog diarrhea and my camera for A Week in the Life! bhahhah..yeah that about sums up the day!
    so steam cleaning house, vacumning the place, dusting and washing sheets and laundry
    I have my first "live talk" with my new boss Lynne-Marie today as I become her girl Friday so to speak!
    The week is full of getting it together and exercising! I bought a size 12 dress!!! TWELVE and the buttons are a bit tight, so I want it to fit soon! lol

6. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

Semi busy week for me. Couple of days of house work & exercising. But Wednesday, my hubby & I are going to meet with someone who can advise us on how he can start his own business. He needs something more stable. Then I start my long hour job on Thursday. I want to scrap a few pages too!! And still working hard on fixing our marriage. The last week has been really good. Almost like a honeymoon after 17 years!

7. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

ScrapFest sounds like fun! I've got a busy week of wedding editing, one wedding to finish editing and then to start on another. I've been wheeling and dealing, buying and selling off Canon equipment and buying Nikon. What a whirlwind of emails, phone calls, meetups and trips to the store. I'm looking forward to things winding down over the course of the week. I'm hoping to find time later today to peruse some cookbooks and find a few new recipes to try out this wk. I'm feeling blah about our meals lately.

8. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

Have fun at ScrapFest Laura -sounds amazing!!! Busy week ahead for many of you it looks like!!!

I am just clipping along. I am a vice-chair of a leadership group, and our opening retreat is Thursday and Friday, so a little out of town for that, so the beginning of this week will be getting ready for that as well as clipping along on my T-25 workout challenge. Just started week 2, but only a 25 min. workout, so it's manageable!

9. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

YAY!

Let's see... Work (only 2.5 days). Cross Country meet. Piano lesson. Craft and Cooking club. Football game x 2 (MS and HS). Perpetual house cleaning and laundry. Vet appointment. Two 5 year old birthday parties. Oh yeah... and spend all of my free time scrapping, LOL! That just about does it for me that I know of.

10. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

slept about 2 hrs last night... I need a bed!

11. toriloowho

toriloowho Yep… I'm an over thinker.

Today was a trip to Human Resources at our local school board to submit an application packet for subbing (I've completely lost my mind, I think) and a trip to the grocery store. Later this week my boys have dentist appointments first thing in the morning and then an ice cream social at school Friday evening (hopefully). I have school work to get done before Thursday (and some for tonight), but other than that... it's going to be a fairly laid back week.

12. julia

julia julia

1st day of the week done, work and then swim class for kidlet. It's also election day here in Norway, so I also voted.

Rest of the week... tomorrow I have work and then a afternoon meeting. But that's about all the plans we have so far.

13. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

first day of the new school year... busy, busy, busy with that pretty much takes over my day...
    Monday - edit photos from the last two weeks for PL...

Wednesday - Awanas for Moriah and worship team rehearsal for me

Thursday - ballet for Moriah

Saturday - day in IN celebrating in-laws anniversary

Sunday - lead worship and get ready for another week of homeschool and prep Mark for taking over while I'm gone

and maybe somewhere in there I'll find time to pack and get ready for Scrapfest too lol

14. hslater

hslater Member

School runs party school runs school runs prepare for my DD Doc McStuffins party *Me very excited!!!!!!!* haha

I am also making hte most of having lots of free time as come October free time is going to be much harder to find!

15. stampin_rachel

stampin_rachel The Lost Spice Girl

Work, eat, sleep, laundry, repeat. Well, I wish it were that easy.
    I cleaned out my closet this weekend which was a major accomplishment. I am struggling with getting the girls back onto a regimented schedule for school. They just don't want to do homework - and I can't blame them! Now with two having daily homework - it stinks. Running and Yoga are always on my to do list - but at least I enjoy those.

16. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I am having a hard time getting back to my own school time routine. I have to leave the house at 6:30 am to go to work early so I can get off at 3:00 to pick up my kids. I love getting off work early... I really don't love waking up 1.5 hours earlier than normal. It's painful! I accidentally took a nap yesterday too, so I couldn't go to sleep last night. I've been dragging today. Zzzzz...

Choir practice resumes this week and we have back to school night on Wednesday. Otherwise, it's thankfully a fairly quiet week.

I'm so jealous of you girls going to Scrapfest. It sounds like so much fun and would be awesome to meet more of you!

17. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

The main goal for the week is to get DH's resume sent off to a company where a friend of mine works.

Both he & DD are sick, so I hope they get better (and I don't get sick at all!) in the next couple days.

Hmmm... that's all, I think. Just a regular ol' week... although way too hot for my liking considering it's September!

18. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

SuperYAY. :beat

19. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

Oh nothing special, just school, coaching, and a public meet and greet candidate forum on Wednesday.

Nervous breakdown imminent.

20. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Whoa!!! This where I want to be all girly and say - what are you wearing??!!!