please tell me 2.5 year old girls get better tempered

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by karen perry, Aug 23, 2013.

1. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

Oh my god this past week we have hit the terrible 2's big time she is whiney moans whenever she cant have or do what she wants and believe me thats a lot,i did think she was coming down with something cause she not usually this bad but now i think im just making excuses,today she has officially wore me down i put her in bed early and ignored the screaming in the end please tell me this doesnt last a lifetime lol

2. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

I have no advice because my son is only twenty months but boy, I sure hope someone says, "yes!". I'm in the trenches with you. good luck!

3. Brynn Marie

Brynn Marie Brynn Marie

Personally for use 3 was so much worse than 2...I don't know why they call it the terrible 2's.

Sorry that was probably no help :giggle

4. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

My 2yo eventually grew out of it- she was a cow at that age (and is now a perfectly reasonable 16yo)- but with girls it starts all over again when they are prepubescent - enjoy the middle time...

5. karen perry

I was warned girls was bad,im not saying my boys wascangels but im sure they werent this bad

6. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

only 14 more years karen.

7. javamonster

javamonster Rwaarrr!

:lmao:lol:rofl

(I have a 16 yo girl. She's human--most of the time!)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  8. hslater

hslater Member

Mine was the opposite a good 2/3 year old now she is 4/5 and she has the attitude of a 13yr old!!! It's horrendous :(

9. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

I have one of those. He's 25 months but his tantrums began way before he turned two. He's so moody!!! One moment he's fine then BAM! I don't give in to what he wants most of the time.

10. karen perry

Till she leaves home ????? Doing the happy dance lol,I think having the boys home on summer vacation is spoiling her a bit only 1 week left of that then me and madam are gonna get back to routine

11. charmedeebob

charmedeebob Heather's Team

our worst stage for all three of our kids, boy and girl, was 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 years of age. Constant tantrums, attitude, limit testing, ugh. My youngest is just now hitting 3 1/2, so I have hope that I'm at the tail end of the worst stage, hallelujah! So I hope your daughter will only give you another year or so of this yuck stage!

12. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

by the age of 16 you don't exist anymore in their "radar". LOL!!!

13. karen perry

That old think I only exist now cause im a walking bank or a taxi service

14. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

UGH... this is mine too :(

15. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

^ ^ ^ definitely THIS! My girls both went through the terrible two and emerged delightful cherubs .... until pre-puberty! Argh! My 16 year old is so much easier to deal with than my 11 year old who is the MOST argumentative, back-chatting moaner of a child! But then she will be so lovely I go ..... awwwwww I won't smother her today after all!

16. julia

julia julia

Oh gawd, my son really pushed my buttons from 2.5 to 3.5 yrs. Hang in there ((hugs))