CHAT in 30 minutes TODAY, Freakin' Awesome!

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Mye

Mye New Member

hey girl, PM me on FB so we can talk about it :) - i don't bite (promise)

2. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

Good! 3hrs is more than enuf to dry up the conversation. On my end, ie. Cos I am not that good at it :p So you'd better plan a list of topics to talk abt.

Let's take this offline in fb. O'wise Teacher Anne will be waving her wooden ruler VIGOROUSLY at these two chatty girls at the back. :flirty

3. Mye

Mye New Member

i don't wanna be spanked either :)

Thanks Anne! :heartslub

4. grrfluudy

grrfluudy This? Oh it's just my million dollar pen.

OH! I am so excited for you two to meet! I feel like I have known Mye forever (even though we've never met! LOL) But she's the first one who welcomed me at another site - and I had no idea she was a designer. LOL I didn't stay at that site, but then the site I called my home for 2+ years she came to be a designer at and I went to all her chats and we got a chance to chat a lot. She is an amazing woman and designer!! And Agnes, I've only been in a handful of chats with you, but you are so sweet and cool!! And an amazing art journalist!! You both must take a ton of pictures and scrap about your visit. No Pressure. I have never met a digifriend so I will live vicariously through you two. :D

5. Mye

Mye New Member

Sweetie - so happy to see you here :) and thank you :)

6. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

well 45 minutes now til the 2nd aug aj chat... counting down the minutes... LOL

(Agnes & Mye, so glad you are gonna meet for coffee!!)

7. AnneN

AnneN New Member

Me thinks the Chat Room is going to be a very 'bubbly' place to be today...I probably won't be able to keep up with the chatter AND type so I may just sit quietly in the corner and smile sweetly.....LOL...see ya'll soon. :) x♥