Any Glee fans??

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by hslater, Jul 16, 2013.

1. hslater

hslater Member

I'm a huge fan and I just cannot get my head around Cory Monteith being dead!! I can't believe the horror that happens in the world!! All because of drugs :( :(

Such a terrible loss!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  2. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I am still in shock, too! So sad! I really feel for his castmates and the people involved in the show. I didn't realize he and Lea Michelle were dating. I really wonder what they're going to do on the show now.

3. lauracw

lauracw Gets a funky high on yellow sun

So I'm a huge Cory Monteith fan...like teenage girl fan girling, embarrassing. and I am just SO sad. I'd read about his struggle with addiction and his recent rehab stint and I'm still in shock. He looked so healthy. I'm just...like my brain won't compute. And I'm extra sad about the show. All the time they wasted keeping Finn and Rachel apart and now we'll never get to see them together. Ugh. It's awful because I'm really upset about it and I can't be sad in my real life because it sounds so silly...I'm crying about an actor. (My cat is named Finn though, like it feels like a person I actually know died.) It's so sad. : (

4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I am a Glee fan too and I'm so sad for everyone. What a waste of a great talent to die so young. They still haven't said the cause of death. I'm really hoping it wasn't a relapse. I wouldn't be surprised if his heart have out with all his drug history though.

5. Serendipity

Serendipity New Member

Unfortunately the chance of overdosing after rehab is a lot higher. Heroin is such a terrible drug. =(

Finn was my favorite on Glee. I remember in the first season I had to google him to make sure he was of age and I wasn't being a pervert lol. Turns out he was only 4 years younger than me. He looked so, so young.

6. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

They confirmed today it was a heroin overdose. So sad. It happened downtown (I'm in Vancouver area) and he was alone when it happened. I'm a huge fan of his and just am so sad that drugs took his life. Everyone says what a wonderful man he was IRL and just so sweet and kind to everyone who met him.

7. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

Addiction sucks. So sad :(

8. hslater

hslater Member

YEah they were due to get married in a few weeks :(

Totally agree this is exactly how I feel, it's like OMG Finn and Rachel will never get together!!! :(

I am so gutted that it is a mix of heroin and alcohol :( Drugs should just be stopped somehow too many lives are at risk because of them!!

9. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I see GLEE only when I remember but love it. So sad about him, drug addiction is a horrible thing.

10. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

Never seen one episode of Glee, but it is so sad when someone so young is taken from this world. Addiction is so very sad.

11. kyky

kyky Here, kitty kitty

Glee fan here..and so sad about Cory :( and poor Lea Michele..can't imagine her pain

12. grrfluudy

grrfluudy This? Oh it's just my million dollar pen.

It's so incredibly sad. I didn't know they were due to get married. I had no idea that he had drug problems either. I just couldn't believe that it had happened when I had heard he died. So so sad. :(

13. charlize

charlize New Member

I love Glee and somehow I still pretend that the news is hoax ... but it's true and happened ...
    In the news it said that he used to drugs because he was abused?? How? Why?
    I can't imagine how Lea feels right now ... such a waste and horrible lost ...

14. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

LOVED the first season & watched a bit of the second. But Finn was by far my favorite character. Cory had that special sweet something that draws people in & he was so very cute! I saw the news super late at night when I was awake alone & I literally drew in my breath loudly and my mouth dropped in shock. I felt very saddened & still do days latter. Hard to comprehend this type of thing. I remember when River Phoenix did from an overdose & I was so sad!!!! He was the only Hollywood crush I'd had up to that point. Drugs just seem so pointless.

15. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

I'm a glee fan, and I'm also no stranger to the dangers of heroin. I have a few friends whose sons have overdosed, my cousin was addicted most of his adult life, and my own son and his girlfriend were addicted. This is actually my son and his fiancé that just had a baby yesterday. Three years ago we weren't sure we'd ever see this day for them...It was a LOT of hardwork and heartache. I know that it is the drug that will always call them...and even if we get to the point where he's clean for 10 years, I will always worry that it will come back and bite him. Heroin is not the "dirty" drug just for junkies like it was way back when. It's everywhere now. SOOOOO sad!!!

16. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Hugs Debra...its hard when loved ones are addicts b/c like you said....a relapse can always be just around the corner (but hopefully won't ever happen). We have drug addiction in our family too and it just breaks my heart and we worry all the time.

17. Ana.Paula

Ana.Paula Ana.Paula

\0 Glee fan here and I so sad about it....

18. hslater

hslater Member

Hugs to you!! I am lucky enough to not know anyone close to me who are involved in drugs!! I couldn't imagine going through that!!

19. renee82

renee82 renee82

He was one of my favs... so devastating. :(

20. Brynn Marie

Brynn Marie Brynn Marie

Still seems unreal. They announced that they will be continuing with the show, it will be interesting to see how they write him out :/

Not that it makes it any less sad, but the marriage thing was an internet rumor started after he passed...