Pad Patter: 7/15 - Your Favorite Part of YOU

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Angie4b1g, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

Is it your selfless nature? Your boomin booty?

What's your favorite thing about yourself?

Mine is definitely not my booty. Maybe my ability to laugh at anything. Although, it gets me in trouble sometimes. :giggle

2. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

yeah, i think it would be my sense of humor. maybe it's not for everyone, but i enjoy it!! :giggle

3. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

Oh this is easy !!! My eyes !!!! Esp when I put on the lashes ... I can lash all the dust away from the grandfather's clock. :rofl

Another feature I like is my booming booty. Cos I "grew" a booty after I gave birth. So now I look boomin-bootilicious in jeans.

4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

oh dear, as I have grown older, I am loving the ability to not speak....to let others talk. I seem to learn more this way. It took me almost 50 years to figure it out, but I am enjoying it.
    I hated my super curly hair as a teen, but love it now all gray and wild.
    and
    I guess I like growing up! lol

5. ChantalK

ChantalK ChantalK

Sounds weird but I would have to say my feet lol. I am not a feet person but they look pretty bangin' with a hot peddie :p

6. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

My positivity although it has been tested lately.

7. hslater

hslater Member

My kindness!! I love (most of the time) that I would do anything for anyone even if it gets taken advantage of!! A lot!!

8. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I like my big old nerdy brain. I love to read and learn - even though I'm slacking on the learning part lately.

9. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

My understanding. I'm a great listener. I love my thick glossy brown curls- which I used to hate so much. Although the humidity still seems to hate them!

10. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

I like my emotional quotient .... But get too sappy at times ... Even for my own liking! :P

11. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I'd have to say.....my calmness. I don't get mad or rattled very often and when I do...I let it go pretty quick. Over the years I have adopted a kind of zen attitude towards life and try not to let things bother me much. I acknowledge a negative feeling but then let it go. I deal with an issue and move on. It drives my daughter crazy b/c she can't understand how I am able to do this and not be bothered by stuff (much) b/c she gets so flustered and stressed about things. I explain to her that that's exactly how I was when I was a young adult and it gave me two ulcers and panic attacks...so I had to learn how to cope differently.

12. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I'm a great writer. :)

13. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

physicaly my hair, I have lots, even now at almost 55 when it falls in hands fulls.....still got quiet a mane.

as in any other areas...I know I was a good performer because I got a lot of work in times when you needed to be relatively good...but that may not be the opnion of others, like I hate Russel Brand & my daughter loves him....

I'm a fighter, if that can be considered a quality...not sure....
    I reckon is easy to say what I dont like of me....most of the positive things other people see more clearly, we sometimes fool ourselves...

14. lmjrocko

lmjrocko See that in my rear view mirror? That's Michigan!

I like that I'm dependable, a fighter, and not a complainer.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  15. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I like my eyes too, and my heart. I have a good one, and I am very sentimental. I just like to talk about it though ;) I like to take the back seat and let others go in front. (Sorta like Anne ... I like to stay quiet... I too have learned a lot in almost 52 years)

16. Tahnaykay

Tahnaykay New Member

My booming booty LOL! and the fact that when negative things are said to me I don't let it affect me in anyway

17. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Am I really that rotten? I can't remember. I'm s

Hmmmmmm. My arms haven't gone south yet, so I'll pick that.

Personality-wise, I don't know. OOOOOH I know! I am really pretty super at list-making.

18. mirjam

mirjam mirjam

I like my positive spirit and sense of humor [Gurt likes it too which is important right? he's the one that's subjected to my jokes and quirks the most] Oo...and I love the creative part of my brain! And physically...hmmm...I think I like my eyes the most. Their colour and my lashes that is because I think I might have to get me some glasses sooner then later. Hahaha!