Do you have a Dream kit that is not at the store?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Dalis, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

ohh I know Re Kneipp had a collection of those cities Michelle suggested, cause I was from his ct a couple of years ago...maybe he can repack those kits and put on store during his guest time!! =)

2. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

off topic
    A few yrs ago??!! He is 17 this yr. So a few yrs ago = 14? 15? He's been designing since then??!!!

!!! WOW !!!!

back to your regular channel
    I'd love to see his past kits. So I second the suggestion for him to repack & relaunch his past kits.

3. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

yes, I think he started at 14!! he sold at another store before, but I don't know if I can say names!! =) but yes, he had a collection from london, japan, paris...I still have the kits....=)

4. rekneipp

rekneipp Member

Hahaha well... I can improve them if you want. They're good but not great. Lol I created them when I was 15 I think. :)

I have a dog's kit but as The Hidden Heart. My shop is still open, but I can't say the name of the shop. Hehe

--->Off topic:
    I started designing in 2009, I was 13 years old. Lol

5. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

my kids love to play tag on playgrounds, it is a very intense game...crazy rules, no tag backs, runs, hot lava, no sitting, must move kinda game, and I have a ton of photos of them in major motion with these games on playgrounds around the city, and country for that matter....long road trips, mean stopping at a park and TAG you're it! Would love a big ol' full kit with this, slides, monkey bars?
    and
    eating at a restaurant! For some reason it is a big event to eat out, and we make it a big thing, tons of photos and laughter!.

6. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

I also would love a playground kit. And yes, more foodie kits.

7. Tahnaykay

Tahnaykay New Member

Native American and Sibling

8. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Ok, I know it's not a "kit", but these are so cute.
    [​IMG]

9. Dalis

Did you see this one? I believe it's pretty new at the store.
    [​IMG]

10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

So... I'm going to Key West in a few weeks, so for fun kit for me to use when I get back would be awesome. I'm thinking along the lines of the Jimmy Buffett lifestyle, of island life. Things like tropical drinks, sand in my toes, Sun Flares, ocean water colors, Not a care in the world. Take me away to St. Somewhere. There's also a great song by Jimmy Buffett written about a time he called home to his wife AFTER drinking a few too many cocktails and the line says "The weather is here, I wish you were beautiful" Ha ha! :) We will be snorkleing, scuba diving and jet skiing too. So many some coral elements, bubbles, seaweed? Some palm leaves, or just tropical greenery would be awesome too!

I ALWAYS am needing water elements for those pages that I'm scrapping about water activities but I don't want too themey of a kit. But I love water drops, splashes, smeary water colored papers in bright colors too. I know there are several in the shop, but I own them ALL and I've used them all at least three times. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. rekneipp

rekneipp Member

Ladies, first, for next BYOC, I'll take this theme to create for you... I already have some ideas and the palette will fit perfectly..
    11. Despicable me type of kit.

And then I'll recreate my I Wanna Go To collection... hehe Adding some new countries and improving the old ones... ;)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  12. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Could some one please do a" camera ,lights ,action "sort of kit (real looking cameras not line drawings ) and a "computer kit" would be fantastic, monitors , mouse, lap top, stylus , graphic pad ,ect (again not line drawings) ohh if wishes were horses..... could we add some furniture and picnic blankets.......

13. hslater

hslater Member

LOVE this!!!!! :D :D Cannot wait!

14. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

bwhahaha...I knew the dollys would hook you!
    when re gets the around the world going, perhaps...hmmmmm dollies from around the world would be a good art journaling challenge???

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  15. LeslieM

LeslieM Member

Word Art regarding raising/relationships with young adults ages 15-25

I need non-cutesy, non-sentimental word art for layouts involving my many children, nieces, nephews and their friends. They are mostly ages 15-25 and 90% of them are boys. My college sons would laugh out loud if I get too sentimental or use pat phrases. It's not all moonlight and roses raising teens as you all know. I'm the "other mother" to a couple kids age 19 and 22. Most of the kids in my life have gone/are going to college and all are transitioning to the working life(a few are going to work before they decide on college plans). We're navigating the relationship transitioning from dependence to independence. They are making mistakes (and good choices too!) and I am learning to keep my mouth shut and transition to my new role as mom and aunt to young independent adults.

For the most part they are awesome and the family is proud and happy at how they are turning out but I don't want to use cutesy/sentimental elements or word art.

Also word art dealing with adult relationships with my siblings, parents and aunts and uncles.

I :heartlub word art and I also love One Little Bird's handwriting and way with words. I hope she reads this! :)

16. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

Oh my gosh . . . I can't wait to see the store explode with some of these ideas over the next few months!

17. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

I'd love mini-kits for US states. esp. alaska and new york. I know everyone thinks NY, NY but we WNY'ers feel left out!

18. Dalis

I haven't forgotten about you, my parents are visiting and it's like having 2 toddlers in the house!

19. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

... OoOoooOooooo o..... *rubbing hands gleefully*

Oh! Oh! I second that age-group-theme kit. Cos the Prince at home is growing into it *roll eyes*.

*keeping fingers crossed*

20. javamonster

javamonster Rwaarrr!

Here's a request--nay, a plea--please, more winter/Xmas kits that take place in a sunny climate? Not just a "visiting Florida" beach type winter season kit, but one that takes into account people who live in these places? (Ie, NO Snow!)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013