Trying to post to gallery

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by LilGray26, Jun 28, 2013.

1. LilGray26

LilGray26 New Member

Hello... I'm trying to post to the gallery but the image isn't showing up... I mean that literally by the way... all the information I typed in is there, but the image itself is missing... please help! I tried editing the photo a couple of times and I even resized the pic but neither helped... oh and both the first size and the second are under 200 Kb so I'm unsure what else might be causing the issue... any help fixing this would be most appreciated... thank you.

-LilGray:helpy

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I see you have two images up in the gallery now? are you trying for a third? and woo hoo on being an art journaler!! we can get this done together...I will help

3. LilGray26

LilGray26 New Member

thank you... no the second image isn't showing up... is it showing up on your end and just not on my end?

4. LilGray26

LilGray26 New Member

apparently if the fact that ya yeah commented on the image is anything to go on I'm the only one who can't see the image!

5. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

wow! I can see it also? this is really weird!

6. LilGray26

LilGray26 New Member

so everyone but me can see it and as if that's not weird enough I just uploaded my week three and have no issue seeing it (or week one for that matter.) still if you could let me know how to clear the cache and how to enable images that would be great just so I can see if everything is as it should be! Thank you for all your attempts to help! I really appreciate it! and your challenge is awesome... it's the whole reason I started participating in this forum so I just wanted you to know that... now I'm off to go see what the rules for week 4 are... Thanks again!