Buy More/Save More

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by mollyc, Jun 7, 2013.

1. kaphelps

kaphelps CT - OLB

Thanks ladies, yes Dalis is right, I was talking about both of the coupons- the BYOC - wasn't sure if I needed to do something and was afraid to push the "submit payment" button when I couldn't tell or didn't get any confirmation that a discount had/would be applied- also the "discount code" box is not grayed out or anything so I thought, maybe I am suppose to put something in there?.... Dalis explained it, and I will give it a try in just a bit.
    I actually did understand about the bundles and just purchase those separately with the codes from the designers.
    The Challenge discount - I did read that thread (twice actually) but somehow missed the line that says "coupons are sent via PM within 1 week" - so great, I got that now - but still wondering if that coupon is good on the BYOC stuff, or if it is limited to products that are not on sale, or exactly what I can use the discount on!
    Thanks for all the information - I will wait to hear from you about the challenge discount before I purchase the rest of the items in my cart!

2. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

Challenge coupons are not valid on BYOC items... this is stated in the PM that is sent out with your coupon code.

3. kaphelps

kaphelps CT - OLB

OK, good to know- thanks for your help!

4. lcpereyra

lcpereyra You won't believe my blue streak!

I'm having a problem with the discount not being applied properly to my shopping cart for my BYOC product. According to the special, when I reach $15.00 of non-bundled/no exclusive link pricing product, I should get an additional 10% off. However, I am only getting 5% off at over $15.00 - the prices that were listed at 20% off now say 25% off and when I hit over $25.00 of product, I'm only getting and additional 10% off, and shows as a total of 30% off, not 35% as it should be (original 20% off sale plus an additional 15% off for meeting $25 in product). All of the itmes in my cart are BYOC and none are via the exclusive links. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  5. Liz

Liz The Poster Child for Minimalistic Beauty

Thank you for bringing this issue to light Molly. You are right - it should be stated somewhere that bundled discounts cannot be combined with the BMSM promo - and I will definitely include that information in future newsletters that I send out.

6. emmasmom

emmasmom emmasmom

Hi Lori!

Can you send me a PM with your store username please? I will take a look at your cart for you and we can figure this out :)

Thanks so much,
    Kelly

7. lcpereyra

lcpereyra You won't believe my blue streak!

I sent you a pm Kelly. Thanks for your help!