How are you

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by la, Apr 26, 2013.

1. la

la A closet sap

I am overwhelmed.
    I just ate an entirely huge amount of cheese out of stress.
    :groan
    bad. bad cheese. BAD.

how are you today?

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

time for a Metamucil cocktail!
    may your day get better! happy happy thoughts!

3. la

la A closet sap

lol anne .. im quite frightened as to how my body is going to respond to that much cheese. it was weird cheese too. bf bought it to cheer me up.. it had strawberries in it o_o

4. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Huh...strawberries in the cheese? Never saw that before. Is the unpacking and organizing all done now? Or still in progress?

I have had ups and downs this wk but today the sun is shining, my old dog is happy and worn out from her swim last night and is sleeping peacefully beside my chair and I'm enjoying my second cup of coffee of the morning. I'm going to grab my camera and head out for a walk later before dinner time. #quietdayahead

5. blinks14

blinks14 The wine made me do it!

Right now I'm bored. Waiting for my husbands car to finish inspection. Oh and I'm very hungry.

6. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Am I really that rotten? I can't remember. I'm s

Strawberry cheese. That's a new one! Good luck with that later today, La!

I'm completely unmotivated at work. We FINALLY have an amazingly gorgeous spring day (after ridiculous blizzards and ice the last few weeks) and I just want to be outside.

7. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

ooh that cheese sounds tempting actuall,i hope your day gets better la

8. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I want some cheese!

I had allergy testing this morning with my new doctor and it did not go well. I had a bad reaction to EVERYTHING! I still feel itchy and it's been hours later. Apparently I have a skin issue that made me react worse than I should.

So yeah, bring on the cheese. Maybe some booze. I'm so glad it's the weekend!

9. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

comfort eating .. it will be the end of us all ... and yet .. it feels so good!

hope your day becomes less stressy La xoxo

10. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

I ate too much today too! In the last 6 months I've gained 15 out of my 50 pounds I lost on Weight Watchers. Better get back on track! Sorry for your stress girly!

11. lauracw

lauracw Gets a funky high on yellow sun

Today was a very long day. Annoying morning at work and then dr's appts for the girls. The baby apparently has ANOTHER ear infection and we had no idea. Poor kid. Then grocery shopping and my mom came over and cooked a yummy dinner, but the kitchen was trashed. I'm exhausted, LOL! Hopefully this weekend will be a break, because next week is going to be crazy.

12. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I am not a big cheese person, but I bought one in Wi with cherries and pecans... best freaking cheese of my entire life!

So, what's with the stress? You need a pampered night.

13. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

Overwhelmed here too... But that's true most days! I'm curious and I sort of want to try that strawberry cheese....
    Just eat some bacon. That'll make it all better.

14. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

We had a second day straight of Scout-related year-end parties...the Beavers (5 to 7 yr olds), the Cubs (8 to 10), and then our section year-end BBQ. Both my boys are moving up, one from Beavers to Cubs, and the other from Cubs to Scouts. Plus my Cub earned "Badge Completion" award - he earned every single Cub badge there was over his 3 years...I can't fit them all on his uniform sash.

15. MissKim

MissKim ichthyophobic

So I teach pre-K for students with autism and other language disorders and one of the things we try to teach is emotions because kids on the spectrum have trouble understanding emotions. I use a lot of songs and videos to teach this and every time I see this thread, this song starts going through my head:

Feelings Song for Kids

Matt is one of the most annoying YouTube people I've found, but my students love him so we watch him a lot...