Do you know how much paint a kitten can cover itself with in a split second?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by cherpea, Apr 23, 2013.

1. cherpea

cherpea Well-Known Member

I can tell ya cause Pip the little booger did that today as I was painting the porch... had only just put the paint tray down on the ground when she bounded through it trying to get inside...

Thankfully I use the same words repeated when ever she is doing something I don't want her too cause it stopped her barging through the whole newly carpeted house with little painty feet...

the return trip through the paint tray on her way back out saw her slipping and struggling to get traction to get away meant she covered her tummy, her hind legs and splatter it over her back... as well as the obvious four paws... little paw prints all over the concrete outside the back door...

Hint: don't try and get paint off said kitten with a hose and spray attachment... claws hurt when they climb your arm to get away from it!

2. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

ok, I must say it... NO PICTURES??!?!?!?!!? I hope you didn't get too clawed in!

3. Lynne-Marie

Lynne-Marie there is beauty in everything

LOL!!!! Now that would be a sight to see!!! Makes for a GREAT story though!!

4. scrappup32

scrappup32 Currently starring in Hoarders: Digi Disarray

Oh no! Poor Pip! Were you able to get the paint off? And yes, please say there are pictures??

5. cherpea

Oh I so wish there were pictures... alas Pip has not come with in arms length of me since... can't understand why actually... heee heee

But yeah she is well covered in paint and NO not much luck at all in getting it off... I think perhaps it will have to wear off now...

6. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

well, you did try to give her a bath... I would be hiding from you too. LOL!!!

7. cherpea

Dalis... yeah I probably would hide too... it was cold water after all and boy has the water got colder the last few weeks... winter steadily approaches...

8. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

Oh this is super funny !! Haha :) .... Lot of work for you but I agree .... Great memory :)

9. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Oh dear! The imagine in my head is pretty funny! Sorry you have clawed up arms though. I can just imagine the drowned cat scowl now!

11. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

Haha Cheryl this made me laugh! I hope he's back to liking you soon :)

12. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

oh man I laughed and snorted coffee out my nose! Seriously! You tried to wash her with a hose and spray attachment .... omg ... you are one crazy lady! I wish I had been a fly on the wall!

13. cherpea

OMG seriously coffee out your nose! Sorry Amanda... and yes I confess to have total dipsy do da moments and this one sure takes the cake...

Little booger snuggles up all punk rock spiky to get fed now... but NOT much else!

14. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

LOL Cheryl I can just picture the scene!!! So funny! :rofl And I am really glad you stopped her before she got in the house - that would not have been funny at all!

15. stampin_rachel

stampin_rachel The Lost Spice Girl

He he he - glad that was your cat, and not mine. Although, I wish you had some pics to post!

16. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

17. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

And you call yourself a scrapper? No Pictures? I think you are on probation now lady!

I giggled at your description, so funny (and yet, probably not so funny at the time!).