Pad Patter: 4/1 - April Fools

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Angie4b1g, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

Too obvious?

At least I didn't tell you I was pregnant.

Anyway, do you play April Fools Jokes? Do you fall for them? Love/Hate?

2. KateD

KateD Member

Funny you should mention pregnancy... 12 years ago today I called my MIL to tell her that my water broke & we were going to the hospital to deliver my younger son. Her response? "Yeah, right, April Fools!" Well, we're celebrating Steven's 12th birthday today!

3. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

I am like the local weatherman said this morning....Gullible!

I am just not one for having tricks pulled on me but I love to dish it out!

4. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

5. cherpea

cherpea Well-Known Member

Robin that is too funny... love it...

Last year Air New Zealand came out with a great gag... Stand up short haul flights going really really really cheaply! No baggage, no meals, no drinks... totally hilarious!

6. lauracw

lauracw Gets a funky high on yellow sun

I HATE it. Luckily, hubby worked all day, so I didn't have to deal with him, but unluckily, my 1st graders teacher thought it would be hilarious to prank them this morning and she spent all evening trying to prank me by shouting "hey, there's a spider on your head!!" Sigh.

Her teacher told them there was no hot lunch today and they would just have to share with the packers....I have a feeling this was super funny, lol, my daughter was one of 3 kids who packed their lunch and she was still giggling about it when she came home. The funniest part of my day was after an hour of her begging "Mommy! Mommy prank me!" I told her she had dirt on her face and she totally fell for it. Silly kid!

7. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

I actually totally forgot it was even April Fool's Day.

8. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

nope, no pranks from us. I think i'm not that creative maybe? and I'm not a very good liar....all works against me in any lame attempt to prank someone. so I just skip it.

9. Micheline Martin

Micheline Martin New Member

I prank my family 24 7, the only day in the year that I don't prank is on April Fools because they expect it LOL!
    I love pulling pranks on them, it makes everyone laugh and breaks up the fights with the kids easily when I get my hubby scared lol.