Moooonday! Check In!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by lmccandless, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Micheline Martin

Micheline Martin New Member

:) Happy Tuesday over here, just had 4 wonderful family fulled days off and back to work today, I have a huge list of TO DO's but hoping to get it all done today. Weather has been gorgeous this past weekend but now it's back to being cold, hopefully it will warm up again I love spring!!

2. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

This is a big week for me! I have been working on a special project for the past 2 months and this week (and the next hopefully) is when everything is decided! I need positive thoughts!! I am soooo nervous! In the meantime, while finishing up this effort, I must concentrate on my regular work as much as I can, and it is not easy! At least this sucky weather (yes, it is indeed snowing right now!) is cooperating to make me stay inside and work. :) I am itching to play with the April BYOC, I hope to squeeze some 'me' time perhaps tomorrow evening.

Laura, the monogram wall sounds FUN! I hope you share pics!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
  3. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

It's SS' Spring Break, so he will be here Wednesday through Sunday. He and Hubs have been discussing taking a trip OOT, but not sure that they will or not. Otherwise, I have more Spring cleaning to do + Miss Monkey and I have our next-to-last swimming lesson this weekend.

4. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

I've been eating too much Easter candy, putting myself in a sugar-induced stupor, so I'm just trying to stay awake right now. :giggle The kids have state testing this week. Other than a few after school activities, not much on the calendar this week, although DH has been chomping at the bit for me to get to his design/web to-do list, so I don't get to totally chill out. :whistle

5. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

It seems like everyone is in productive Spring mode this week! So much happening! All of you Spring Cleaning girls are making me feel guilty. LOL I hope all of you on Spring Break are having nice weather and making the most of it too!

6. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Best of luck to you, my dear! Fingers and toes crossed for good luck.

I will try to pop in with some pics of my finds tomorrow. :)

7. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

It's Wednesday here now and I am just wondering where the whole Easter break went! We got back from our travels yesterday late and then I was back at work today ... so the rest of the week will be spent catching up on all the things I missed out on :)

Have a wonderful week everyone!