Pad Patter 3/5: Good Things

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by lmccandless, Mar 5, 2013.

1. cherpea

cherpea Well-Known Member

Well I am just simply stoked that I haven't fallen asleep today at times when I shouldn't have fallen asleep! Fatigue sucks enough not knowing the reason why you are makes it 100 times worse!

2. Kim Gehring

Kim Gehring It's all about the 3-Cs: coffee, caramel, claw

1. I started watching Dr. Who on Netflix. I'm just a few episodes into Season 1 (2005, I think?) and I'm loving it. This is kind of a biggie for me because I rarely watch TV and I'm usually so out of touch with all the popular shows.

2. I found out two of my layouts were accepted for publication. Yay!

3. Yesterday we barely dodged a snow storm. Temps stayed just warm enough that we got rain instead of the 5+ inches of snow they were forecasting. :yesss

3. joelsgirl

joelsgirl joelsgirl

Went for a walk to Phase 3 of our neighborhood (read: up and down many hills till my house looked like a dot on a map) with several kids from the neighborhood, speaking Tagalog the whole time.

We don't have language class tomorrow {Friday} so I'm volunteering at an orphanage. Giving makes me feel like my life is normal again.

The weather here in the outskirts of Manila is amazing. I'm pretty sure my feelings are way too linked to the weather to be healthy, but today was sunny and windy and not too hot, and I was overflowing with joy and energy.

Last one: We have TWO dinner dates with new friends this weekend, and I have a girls night out as well. I seriously made like 2 friends the first six months we were here, so getting invited to peoples' homes is a big deal for me!

I was asked to join a new creative team this week. I haven't had a new team in years; I've been slowly whittling them down to people I love who don't expect anything from me, but my mojo is coming back, and I'm super excited about having new stuff to create with!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  4. kim21673

kim21673 I'm slowly getting there!

I am getting to spend time with my mom this week!!!! It's been awesome, even though I can't do much b/c of my foot surgery!!

Oh and DH and I had a DATE NIGHT last night....the two of us went out to dinner...NO kiddos!!! First time in 5 years!!!! I think we may even go see a movie this weekend!!!!

I ordered my Cameo...should be here next week!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013