Project Life checking in time...

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by heathergw, Jan 24, 2013.

1. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

I realize it's only week 4, but I know some are catching up on 2012... so, how's it going?

2. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

I just finished up through the 20th today, I'll be posting that page tomorrow, since it has some new releases on it.

As far as 2012...I have a lot of gaps...I really need to print some more pics so I can work on it on Saturday. I feel a little better about everything because I'm managing to stay fairly current on this years. Something to be said for taking a simpler approach, at least for me this year. Hoping that I feel like I can be all embellishment crazy again for 2014.

3. Tracyfish

Tracyfish President of the not-so-clean plate club

Up-to-date through Week 3. And loving not having to go to Walmart to pick up pics this year. I think that was a smart move for me personally because I never went and just bought pictures. I'm definitely saving money this way ;)

4. MissKim

MissKim ichthyophobic

Caught up and finished 2012. Keeping up so far with 2013. I'm doing Saturday to Friday night and I love getting off work Friday night and knowing that I'm almost done with my week for PL! I wake up Saturday morning, stumble to the sofa and start editing photos. I hate when I actually have something to do over the weekend and I can't get PL done right away!

5. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

Half way through week 3 for 2013 - I just printed out the photos for the 2nd half, but I am too tired to put it together tonight.
    I did a half week for 2012 last week, but nothing since. I doubt I will ever really finish 2012, but I'm ok with that. :)

6. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

All caught up and loving it so far. I try working on it a little each day which helps me stay on top of it. If I ever get behind I get overwhelmed and will never finish it so staying current is very important for me.

7. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

I've got 7 weeks left for 2012 to finish up and then I can order a photo book which I was hoping to have finish by the end of the month, but it's looking like I'll be finishing it in February...

for 2013, I'm doing great and starting to get into my groove :) I'm super happy I decided to do hybrid this year and get some use out of some of my fun tools... it's fun to see the kids really enjoying being a part of it too... and I've taught hubby well and he's been writing quotes from the kids when I'm not around, in my planner so I don't miss anything :wub

8. mrspotts

mrspotts Could I get a planner for my planner?

2012 -- Well I ordered my stuff and it arrived in February. I was already to start, then got pregnant and never really got started. I kept quotes and memorabilia all year and inserted them into my plastics. So each week this year I'm doing last year's week as well. It is fun seeing it come together.

2013 -- Almost finished with week 1. I started taking a college course that same week and all my scrapping time got taken away. I'm surviving and determined to do this! Keep kicking me to do it, k?!

9. amyjaz

amyjaz amyjaz

I am all caught up for 2013 (like that's a big feat! Lol)

2012- well, that's another story. Still some serious holes. I've been a little behind on deadlines for designs lately so I haven't had time to catch up on 2012 holes, but it's still something I'm planning on doing!

I'm just happy to be caught up for 2013. :-)

10. nockosh

nockosh googy eggs for everyone!!!

I've got week one's pics on the page and that's it. Ask again in 4 weeks and I might have the same answer, but I hope not!

11. ang517

ang517 New Member

I'm almost finished w/week 48. The rest of my 2012 pics are printed and temporarily placed & just waiting to be completed. I've been taking pics & some notes in 2013 and I think this weekend I'll take some time to get the first 3 weeks worth printed so at least when I'm finished w/2012 I'll have started 2013 in some way. Mostly I can't wait to dig into my Seafoam kit & Design F plastics b/c I'm doing 2013 a little differently than 2012 and I just want to get started already!!! W/Feb break (I work in a high school) coming up I feel like it won't be too much longer before I'm relatively caught up. :)

12. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Am I really that rotten? I can't remember. I'm s

So far so good! This is my first year doing PL so I'm only 3 weeks in. :) I'm about half done with week 3.

13. mlewis

mlewis mlewis

Keeping up so far, although I can already tell that if I ever got behind more than a week or two that I would have a very hard time making myself get caught up. I also need to find a way to keep notes about the days. I thought that the blog/facebook posts would be enough to jog my memory, but my posts aren't always about day-to-day activities as much as I thought.

14. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

So far so good for me too! I'm done through week 3 and have managed to snap at least one photo a day every day. I usually get my groceries delivered on Mondays... so my two hour delivery window is my PL time :-) The only thing I'm bummed about is that almost every single photo on my layouts have been from my phone. I love catching the everyday... I really do... but I need to get the big camera out occasionally too. We have two big events this weekend, so I should be getting it out! Oh... and I'm trying shutterfly for my PL book so not only are my first three weeks done, but they're already uploaded into a shutterfly album... I LOVE flipping through it!

15. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

Im caught up, I actually work on it a little bit each day. I'm using OHlife to journal every night in case I forget something. I keep my camera within sight all the time and snap photos when something catches my eye. I dont like my phones camera but am embracing that as well, they're not as bad as I thought. I love, love, love PL!

16. amyjaz

amyjaz amyjaz

If it weren't for iPhone pictures, my layouts would be blank. My poor, poor big expensive camera that is collecting dust...

17. KateD

KateD Member

2012 - I still have to print out pictures for week 52 and journal about half the year. My goal was to be finished with 2012 by the end of January, and then I saw the January month of challenges here and decided to finish up 2012 in February ;)

2013 - I finished week 1 *insert sheepish grin*. I've been sick pretty much since Christmas except for about a week. Between that and the January challenges here, I really haven't done much for PL except take pictures and screenshots and stuff. I do have my week 2 spread mostly put together in PS, but I still have to add the journaling to the pictures and get them printed. Week 3? Nada. I'm okay with that, though. I'm much more motivated to work on digi layouts now and I'll get caught up with PL when I'm feeling better.

18. KateD

KateD Member

I've been making myself pick up my DSLR sometimes when I'm around the house taking pictures. Unfortunately, it's just so much easier to take pictures with the phone camera and have them upload automatically. *sigh*

19. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

i'm finished with weeks 1 & 2. i am hoping to work on week 3 this weekend if we have free time. for some reason though, this year feels less stressful than last year did.

20. joelsgirl

joelsgirl joelsgirl

My weeks 1 & 2 are printed; I just need to go to the mall and have my week3 printed...and do my inserts, but I figure that is just extra, so I don't feel bad about them not being done. : )

Now 2012...that's a whole other story. I think I'm like 10 weeks or so behind.