universe changed it's mind..

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by la, Jan 12, 2013.

1. la

la A closet sap

:heartlub

I'm still not moving right now.. but things are looking a little brighter again.

Hopefully the crash and burn of everything last saturday has passed. We are working on things, the boyfriend and i..he really really loves and adores us.. and at the base of everything.. the problem was that he wants to be the most amazing man he can for us/me and he's so afraid of failing. Apparently I put a lot of pressure on people inadvertently because of my past LOL He knows everything that we've gone through (life. all of it. connors issues, ex husband issues etc) and just doesnt ever want to bring us more trouble grief or hurt. He's def got his own demons on top of things.. but he admitted to them.. and i think that's a good sign. Good first step and all that.

I don't know.. we'll see. Maybe the universe is actually letting me catch that break this time and we'll have puppy dogs and rainbows in the future. For now, I know that we are working on things and just one day at a time.

2. talktoheather

talktoheather The 102nd Dalmatian.

One day at a time. But I'm hoping the puppy dogs and rainbows come sooner rather than later. Biggest hugs for you!!

3. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Glad to hear it La. Sounds like you guys are on the right track and this will sort itself out when you're both ready!

4. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

oh, La, this sounds like a good thing. I hope that y'all can work through this and that you get your puppy dogs and rainbows.

5. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

So thankful things are looking up for you. And along with everyone else, I hope that you do get your puppy dogs and rainbows!

6. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

He could have definitely handled the whole thing much MUCH better, but that his meltdown came from concern for you says loads about him. I hope you guys are able to work through everything and find that happy place. :)

7. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

this was my thought too... I hope you get your puppy dogs and rainbows soon chickie, you both totally deserve it :wub

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  8. Jenn Barrette

Jenn Barrette Jenn Barrette

YAY!! You totally deserve a happily ever after. Doesn't he get that you just want something lovey, happy, and somewhat normal?

9. lauracw

lauracw Gets a funky high on yellow sun

Glad to hear things are looking up! : )

10. snaggletooth

snaggletooth Minnetonka? Momma? Either way.

Men are weird people sometimes. <3 I am so happy he came to his sense. Your pretty rockin' if I do say so myself

11. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

Glad to hear he's backing out of freak out mode! :beat

12. mishou

mishou mishou

^^ THIS! although I would change that to most of the time. lol
    really glad to hear this la. hoping for the best for you!

13. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

I'm so glad he thought it through and came to his senses...and I hope everything works out great for all of you!

14. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

So glad to hear that you're working through things! I hope it all works out for you both!

15. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

16. joelsgirl

joelsgirl joelsgirl

Oh, La, YAY! May there be some kitteth in the downpour as well.

17. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

I'm so glad you guys are working on it! And I really have my fingers crossed for a "puppy dog and rainbow" outcome for you La xx

18. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

Sounds like pretty positive news! I'm glad he recognized the source of his "freak out" himself so that he'll be able to deal with it and recognize it if it rears its ugly little head again.

19. jenny

jenny jenny

I'm so happy to hear this La, and I hope from here everything will be easier for all of you :beat

20. Ronisdragon

Ronisdragon Why can't someday be now?

So happy to hear this. Everybody has their occasional freak outs. I'm just sorry you had to be on the other end of it. Happy he realizes what a great thing he's got! Puppy dogs and rainbows sounds like the perfect name for a kit by the way. Just sayin...