Font question -

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by nfenchak, Jan 8, 2013.

1. nfenchak

nfenchak Where is my personal shopper?

Hello,

I've been trying to figure out what to google to find this answer and have debated many times over whether to put this out here, so here it goes...

If you buy a font, how do you get it to show up in your PSE fonts? do I need to do something somewhere to get it to show up??? do you upload it into a special folder somewhere?

Thanks

2. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Once, the font is downloaded, you might need to unzip it. Then, go to the control panel on your computer and select install fonts. Once the font is installed, it should appear in both PSE or CS. Depending on your system, you might have to close and reopen PSE for the font to appear. Hope that helps!

3. javamonster

javamonster Rwaarrr!

I have PSE8. I DL the font, unzip it, and then open the folder the font came in. Click on the TT (truetype) document. Usually for me, the font shows up in PSE right away. If I'm already in PSE and have the Type tool on, I click off of it, and then click back on it, and there's the font!

4. groenhop

groenhop Takes advice from 3 year olds.

I just unzip the font, right click, and install font.

5. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Depending on the system you are running is what you need to do. Usually unzip, right click on the ttf file and install, on many window systems double clicking the TTF file will install it.

6. nfenchak

nfenchak Where is my personal shopper?

Ok, when I extracted it, it was skipping over the TTF file and so I downloaded it again and instead of unzipping it I went into it, clicked on the TTF file and installed.

Thanks ladies!!

7. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

Yay glad you got it!