Breaking Dawn - part 2

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by valeriapiemonte, Nov 9, 2012.

1. groenhop

groenhop Takes advice from 3 year olds.

I'm hoping to go see it. Just need to find someone to go along with me.

2. crazygirl

crazygirl Opening a post office

I'm going with my mom and sisters during thanksgiving break. They are awful, but m addicted at the same time. LOL

3. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

im going on a girly date a few weeks after it has been released with my friend gonna make a night of it by having dinner out first

4. Tracyfish

Tracyfish President of the not-so-clean plate club

My friend and I are going on Friday while our kids are in school. I've done the midnight screenings on a few of them and decided this was just easier and allowed for more sleep time...gosh I'm getting old!! :)

5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I'm hoping to got this weekend too! Can't wait! :)

6. renee82

renee82 renee82

I won't be seeing it for at least 2 weeks but there's a group of us that usually do dinner and a movie for it. We've watched all of them together. :)

7. lynning

lynning Makes wishes come true

I just finished reading the books. Have not seen any of the movies... probably won't. If they come to Netflix streaming, maybe.

8. Ana.Paula

Ana.Paula Ana.Paula

9. Ana.Paula

Ana.Paula Ana.Paula

yesterday I saw New Moon and Eclispe and today BD 1 0/

-> you´ll always be my Bella!!

#freakinout

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  10. amandaresende

amandaresende amandaresende

WOW!! i watched it last night and i'm going to see it again tonight! LOVEEEE it!
    ----->>> just saying :whistle

11. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

woohoo I can't wait .. tonight's the night I'm going with my big girl ... happy dance!

12. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

I know the feeling. Imagine that in Japanese. :groan :madness

The pity is that there are more and more movies dubbed here cause apparently, kids don't know how to read sub-titles anymore... or so I heard lol
    And I used to watch dubbed movies in France all the time!! There wasn't anything else (I don't know for now though). But since I'm in Japan I started to appreciate very much to hear people's real voices. I have a very hard time watching anything now in a different way: English movie in English, French movies in French and of course Japanese in Japanese. That's how it should always be. :giggle

Cross fingers for me part 2 will not be dubbed... or I will maybe have to go to the big town too. :groan

13. Mi Monteiro

Mi Monteiro I shot that egg dead

:happydance2Today at 20:00 hrs ... can not wait!!!!

14. sahlink

sahlink sahlink

I did the Twilight Saga Marathon yesterday with my daughter. Sigh. It was amazing!! We both a had such a good time. After that, they played the new movie last night at 10pm (in the same private theater with like 10 other people from the Marathon.) The new movie is pretty spectacular!! I'm going to see it again with my best friend on Saturday.

Have fun everyone!

15. meganmecrazy

meganmecrazy Caution: Randomly Breaks Out into Show tunes

I can't WAIT to see it tonight!!!! :)

16. joelsgirl

joelsgirl joelsgirl

I'm so surprised that everyone loves these movies. I loved the books, but I thought the first movie butchered the story, and I didn't even make it through the whole thing. Are the other movies better?

17. Litabells

Litabells Sings off key but still sings.

I saw the midnight showing Wednesday night her in Aus. Oh Em Gee. Flat out jaw dropping

18. nativescrapper

nativescrapper nativescrapper

I so wanna see it too. Maybe DH will take me to watch it next week since he is off work. ;)

19. kimbytx

kimbytx New Member

We saw it last night. The did a great job with it. My only complaint is that they kind of went GCI crazy on the baby and child Renesme. They looked Kind of creepy. lol

20. valeriapiemonte

valeriapiemonte valeriapiemonte

oh my gosh, Kim I thought so too, Renesmee was so creepy!!!!! LOL
    I went to see it this evening and I really loved it. There were only 2 problems tho. First thing was I had to watch it dubbed. OMG, I hate it. It is so weird watching the actors speak but with someone else's voices. I will have to watch it again when is out in DVD for sure. The other thing was with a girl who sat by my side, nothing wrong with that despite the fact that she took off her shoes and she had THE MOST SMELLY feet EVER and the cinema was full, there was no other place to sit. I asked her gently to put her shoes back on but she ignored me. So rude! OMG, my head even hurt with the smell!!! Gross!!