Trouble gettin into the store?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by jojoma, Nov 14, 2012.

1. jojoma

jojoma Member

I haven't been able to authenticate my account for days and now I can't open the store. Is it just me? or is it down?

2. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

We were closed on Monday for maintenance. You are probably caching from that day. Clear your cache and reboot. That should do the trick!

3. jojoma

jojoma Member

4. jojoma

jojoma Member

Hey Laura, I can get into the store but I get an error 500 when I try to authenticate my account. Do you know what that means?

5. lmccandless

Are you using Chrome? If so, try switching browsers for me and see if that helps.

6. jojoma

jojoma Member

I am a Chrome user but I opened Explorer and got the same error "500". Sorry to be such a pain.

7. jojoma

jojoma Member

I was just "attempting" to read what the error code means and realize how unspecific the code is. Just in case it helps I first encountered the problem after we talked about the orders in my download history that I had needed access to. Makes me wonder if something changed at that point.

8. lmccandless

Sweetie, I am going to have you go ahead and email Kelly in customer service. She will work with you on your account. Her email is thelilypad_customerservice@yahoo.com - she will get you fixed up! Thanks. :)