Secondry school

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by karen perry, Sep 28, 2012.

1. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

I didnt realise that secondry school brings girlfriends ????

My son is 11 and has just completed his 3rd week of new school and has a girlfriend called Grace,he is talking about her all the time,BBing her on his blackberry as soon as he comes out of school and she has worked wonders on his appearance,he washes cleans his teeth does his hair and dresses every money withut having to be told and even asked me to take him to the barbers to have his hair cut the other day.

Well he finished earlier the other day and i picked him up and we was talking in the car when he told me he had his first kiss today,awww bless (he is only 11 eek),he then told me it is her birthday can he buy her a present i said ok and he said a necklace or bracelt lol,im like no i think a box of chocolates is enough he he

How old was your kids when they had there first love,im trying to go with the flow but dont want to encourage to much lol

2. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

I would say DD1 was starting to be interested in boys at 12, but had her first crush last year at 13. Now, she has a "real" boyfriend at 14.

3. karen perry

about the same then cause the girl is 12 in october and rhys will be 12 march,cant believe the change in him bless

4. misserin

misserin New Member

My kids aren't at this stage yet....but I kinda feel like I can't wait to "talk shop" with my dd about boys one day lol. And then at the same time, it can also just never happen too! It's a fine line!

5. kim21673

kim21673 I'm slowly getting there!

My 6 year old was trying to kiss a girl at recess earlier this week!!! :giggle

6. karen perry

lmao kim he is starting young