Get in Line for a New Name!!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by lp-admin, Aug 26, 2012.

1. lp-admin

lp-admin Administrator Boss of the Applesauce

Tell me three random things about yourself and you just might get a new tagline name.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
  2. mommatrish

mommatrish mommatrish

How about three random scrapbooking factoids....

1. In my opinion the bigger the brighter the pattern the more awesome the paper is.
    2. Shadows must be tweaked. Non-tweaking makes me twitchy.
    3. Every page could be made greater with a little (or a lot) of paint thrown on it.

3. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

Hello Naming Fairy!

I have always had visions of a Mr. Burns tapping his fingers together and saying "Excellent" kind of fairy. Seeing you as an educated adorable little pink thing is much more fun. I bet you have the cutest maniacal laugh.

4. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

Okay, three random facts:

Templates are my very best friends. I love trying to pick out just the right one to use.

I've recently been scrapping about the scout trip adventures of my son and the yellow duck.

I've just started my own love affair with paint over the last two months. Love that little pop of texture or color that it provides.

5. milo82

milo82 milo82

Mmmm, this is a though one... Ok lemme see if I can come up with anything, although I have to say it's waaaay funnier & cuter when you think of something yourself :D hehehehe

Uhm... scrapping wise I say, just go with the flow!

I recently quit biting my finger nails and well I need more nail-polish!! I never cared about my nails looking nasty, but ever since I quit biting (like 3 weeks ago) my nails have to look all nice, painted & pretty... Hmm sounds like a fab idea for a page, huh?! Yeah I should consider taking photos of my "new" nails... The reason they have to be painted is that I can't stand any dirt of stuff under them...haha, just want them clean! haha... And honestly I'm pretty proud at myself :D

As for random thing number 3... I'm a bad friend/colleagues/whatever sometimes. I think our girl is such a smartass, she listens to everything and understands it all & sooo well-behaved (at others anyways! haha)!! (Ok don't wanna brag her, but she just is, sorry :()She's 20 mos and talks with 3 words a lot...I think she can say about 200 words already. My friends' kids & colleagues' (and I love them all!!) are just not as smart (which is totally fine). But it kind of annoys me that they always tell me; aaaw she's so cute, she's so smart... and sometimes after hearing it for like a 100x, I'm at the point to say: 'Yes, I know and yours isn't!' Now I'm go back to hide in my corner!! LOL

SO how's that for random stuff...hahaha

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  6. milo82

milo82 milo82

Ok wait...sometimes I talk too much about myself!!! haha

7. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

Lucky for you I'm not the Naming Fairy. Your name would totally be "I'm tweaking"

8. julia

julia julia

Haha, this is awesome... I'm scared so I'm just gonna go ahead and leave this thread :poke:backing
    No, seriously, it's 11 pm here and I'm going to bed...really!

9. mommatrish

mommatrish mommatrish

If you had your usual name here I'd suggest "Not April" but that makes no sense here. :lol

10. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

I'm ready for a new name! :) OK, let's go with these, they seem safe enough... :giggle

1. I love bunnies
    2. I love Project Life
    3. I love hybrid

BTW Naming Fairy, your tag line is spot on!!! :rofl

11. charmedeebob

charmedeebob Heather's Team

ooh I want a name!!!
    1. I have 3 kids.
    2. I work full time as a pharmacist.
    3. I'm a complete computer geek, gamer and digital scrapping nerd. And I love it :)

12. talktoheather

talktoheather The 102nd Dalmatian.

how freaking cute is that avi? i love thinking of the naming fairy looking like that!!!

13. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

dear naming fairy, i LOVE your tag line. es perfecto.

hmmm... random things about me...
    1. i can speak spanish. rather fluently. but i'm a chicken and never can seem to work up the nerve to actually DO it. :shrug
    2. i have a physical NEED for dark chocolate. it keeps me alive. without it, i am dead.
    3. i once said i was trying to give up mountain dew. since then, i've given up trying to give up. it's a lost cause. :giggle

14. lp-admin

lp-admin Administrator Boss of the Applesauce

Tsk...tsk. Most of you are really playing it safe. Give me something from which I can craft magic!

Sara, Cristina and Rebecca get bonus glitter for noticing the tagline! :goldstars

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
  15. charmedeebob

charmedeebob Heather's Team

safe huh...let's see....
    1. I love red wine, and am about to open a bottle right now!
    2. I used to LOVE horror movies, but ever since Paranormal Activity 2 or 3, with the little kids in it, I.cannot.watch.anymore!!!!
    3. My dirty little secret: I watch Dance Moms. It's true. *hides in shame*

16. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

hmmm I'm a bit boring but I'll give it a shot - I think being called a little egg is kinda cute though haha

1. I have lots of fun playing with Kaye's felt
    2. I love reading more than sleeping
    3. I'm an Aussie girl so sometimes I feel a bit upside down reading some of the things in the forum here LOL

17. javamonster

javamonster Rwaarrr!

Three random facts:

1. I was the editor of our High School creative writing magazine
    2. I can't stand scallops
    3. Alice in Wonderland just never did it for me. Sorry Alice fans. I am, however, a big SF/F nerd.

18. javamonster

javamonster Rwaarrr!

You sound like a Mount Dew Chocolate Vampire. Do you speak Espanol after the sun goes down? ;)

19. amandaresende

amandaresende amandaresende

hey you Naming Fairy!! nice to meet you :-)
    i really like my name. thank youuu :wub

20. Kim Gehring

Kim Gehring It's all about the 3-Cs: coffee, caramel, claw

Can you give us an example of something that would contain good crafting material? I'm a pretty boring person :yawn so I need to know how far down I have to dig in my dirty laundry. :laundrynaughty