Problems with logging in to store?

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by Katenac, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Katenac

Katenac Member

I often have problems logging in to the store. I finally got in today but when I try to delete an old item from my cart so I can continue shopping then I just get a blank page. I really would like to figure out why I'm having difficulties at this site for shopping. Thanks.

2. Katenac

Katenac Member

Oh I even went to another computer to make sure it wasn't something on my computer causing the problem. I am on my dd's laptop and the same thing is happening.

3. ChantalK

ChantalK ChantalK

4. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

They are aware of the problem that some are having with the store and have been working hard to fix it... send customer service an email so they know you are one of the ones having the problem :)

Until they get it fixed you will have to always have something in your cart and won't be able to delete everything out... So when you add something new to your cart, you can delete the stuff you don't want or already bought...

So sorry you're having this problem, just know they have been working hard to figure out and correct whatever is going on for the few of us in the store :)

5. Katenac

Katenac Member

That's an interesting fix. What I did was to start a whole new log in name by using a different email addy. So far this new one is working ok. For some reason my old got totally "bugged out". I even tried getting it to work on my friend's pc computer to test if it was a mac issue and unfortunately now she is can't get in to her LP account either. I felt really badly for messing up her account. I really hope this gets worked out soon.

6. Marcie_H

Marcie_H New Member

I'm having the same problem!

I'm having the same problem. I repeated get a Server Error Message. HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

I've cleared my cache and deleted cookies and nothing helps. I use Windows 7 and have the same problem using both FireFox and Google chrome.

I have wondered if it's related to me not being able to remember my password (my fault... menopausal brain lol)and having a failed sign in and the code causing that to kick me out with an Error Message.

Glad to hear you are working on the problme.

7. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce