Goals for today...

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Nikki Epperson, May 11, 2012.

1. Nikki Epperson

Nikki Epperson I'm really a spy.

lol!!! I want to scrap but I just can't stay out of the forum and FB long enough to do anything. I need the paypal fairy to give me some money to shop!!!

2. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

I only have #7 and 8 left to do, but I am taker a breather and catching up on here first. LOL

3. Nikki Epperson

I do love your priorities Laura! :)

4. simply-j-studio

simply-j-studio Member

Ha ha... this is funny because when I was in junior high I remember having an assignment where we had to draw something we would like to invent. This is totally what I drew! I think it was around the time my mom had me start doing my own laundry! :)

Speaking of ... I need to go get some laundry done today. I'd also like to get the bathrooms cleaned so I don't have to tomorrow.

5. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

OK, just coming inside after doing #3... I even got a picture I think I should submit for the cover of TIME magazine :p

6. heathergw

Well... I got almost everything done... Laura, were you able to make that apple pie? Mmmmmm

7. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

It was the only thing I didn't get to yesterday, but it's #1 on my list for today.

8. Nikki Epperson

ohhhh, yum! The smell of an apple pie in the morning... sigh. I should make a peach cobbler or something. But then I'd eat it. :giggle

We can't have that!

9. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

Oh my..I didn't get anything done on my list other than looking for Divergent at the library (which they didn't have in so I have to put on hold). So my to do list today looks a lot similar to my to do list for yesterday. Thankfully we don't have any real plans for today.

We were out of the house yesterday a lot longer than I expected to be. But we did pick up this deal.

[​IMG]

I've been wanting a wide format printer and they were clearing out the floor model of the Epson Stylus 1400...We got it home and hooked it up but we have to replace one of the ink cartridges before we can use it. It's missing the CD print tray which is no biggy...and of course it doesn't come with photoshop elements like the new model does but again no biggy..I'll still take a $300 printer for $35 bucks. I'm so excited to test it out!

Guess I need to add purchase print cartridge to my to do list for today. :)

10. heathergw

OH WOW Sarah... that's so awesome!!!!

11. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

1. Totally change out downstairs kitty litter...check!
    2. Make bed.
    3. Clean my bathroom
    4. Upload a few layouts....check!
    5. Help DH shower (he's got the cervical collar...isn't allowed to move much without it).
    6. Go to work....this is our second busiest day of the year. I'll wear comfy shoes for sure!!
    7. Come home and get pj's on and get in bed...read and sleep!!