And it's Monday...

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by lmccandless, Apr 16, 2012.

1. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

And it's Monday...

already! Again. LOL What do you have planned for this week?

My kids don't have school today, so I am going to take my girls to paint pottery and then out for lunch. I also need to tackle the giant pile of laundry that the teenager collected from her floor and dumped in the laundry room this weekend. Tomorrow is a big work day. We're kicking things into high gear to get ready for a fun NSD party around here. On Wednesday, I am going to some flea markets and antique shops with one of my girl friends. I haven't even thought about the end of the week yet. LOL Maybe after my coffee...

I hope everyone has a great week!

2. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

Same old stuff this week (seems like I post that every week..lol). School, errands, chores, we have our homeschool meeting as well. Other than that just trying to make it through another week.

Sounds like you have a couple of fun days planned, Laura.

3. AmberR

AmberR Take that naysayers! Pink is my color.

I would so love to go to a paint pottery! This week is my daughter's 'Schuleinschreibung'. She's taking a pre-test and getting registered for school in the fall, crazy-exciting and scary (for me!).

4. mommatrish

mommatrish mommatrish

Only plan I have this week is to go and get a baby carrier for Mason so that I can go back to work sometime soon.

5. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

Not to much on tabs around here this week, just planning on having a baby tomorrow :giggle. At least I hope that's the plan. Doctor visit is today and I guess he could change his mind about the induction and which point I may go to jail for knocking him out :whistle, or hubby may knock him out since he is counting on not teaching this week. Parents are coming in and I am thinking it's gonna be a fun but crazy week :helpy.

Laura, the flea market and antique shopping sounds so wonderful!!

6. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

We are excited about our close on our Lake House this Thursday! Just hoping and praying it all goes smoothly! :pray

7. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

Work (inventory on Wednesday, so a lot of prep), dentist appointment, pre-op stuff for Rick (bloodwork, fitted for a collar, etc), and then getting ready to fly up to my dad's on Sunday to be there with him for his surgery next Monday. Busy, busy, busy week.

8. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

I AM ALIVE.

That's good enough for me for Monday. :rofl

New running clinic started yesterday, so I'm now coaching 4 different clinics simultaneously. /frazzled

My son has a dr appt on Wednesday, nothing exciting there.

Might do some running this week as it's the last big week before the 2 week taper.

That's about it for me. Today I just wanna chill out and maybe go to Costco.

9. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

Amanda, I hope that everything goes well at your doctor's appointment tomorrow and that you get to meet your little one!! many prayers for a safe delivery..

It does not feel like it should be Monday yet. Micah is working out of town all month, so we are headed down to visit him this weekend (instead of him having to drive home again), but before that, we have work, school, drs appointments, soccer practice, church Wednesday, etc. Just another fun filled week of normal :)

10. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

Pretty much usual week here with clubs and meetings and such. We snagged some free passes to Six Flags for Friday night, so the kids are super excited about that! :)

11. tanbanan

tanbanan New Member

Lots to do this week~ Finalize odds and ends for my youngest's birthday on Sunday. I'm leaving for a 40th birthday celebration for a friend and we are all meeting in Las Vegas. . . Girls Trip! (It's so hard for me to leave my family. . . so I'm a bit stressed about this, but know that it will be a fun time) Soccer practices, soccer games, just the regular taxi driving for me this week too.

Happy Week to you all!

12. Tracyfish

Tracyfish President of the not-so-clean plate club

Working on printing the 200 certificates I have to do for a convention in two weeks for my volunteer group. Plus I'm presenting 2 workshops there too so I have to come up with scripts for those. And I'm making a scrapbook (very basic) for the director.
    It's funny because the thing I'm stressing about the most is the scrapbook.

Other than that...making clay bead necklaces tonight to benefit a Haiti relief program and a fall festival meeting at the school. I really need May to get here so I can relax a little bit.

13. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

Same ol' same ol.'

SS is singing at the Pacers game tonight, so DH and MIL are going to that with him. I'm waiting to hear back abt two different jobs I interviewed for last week (and a LivingSocial job I applied for on Friday), so that will make me a little anxious. Maybe the landlord will finally get a new stove installed so it has been broken since the end of March. Otherwise... just hanging around, playing, etc etc etc.

14. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

I didn't get anything done this weekend - like groceries, laundry, etc - so I need to play catch up! The weather is beautiful here in New Jersey today and I have a new pair of teal Converse so I am a happy girl! :)

15. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

same ole, same ole... homeschooling, bible study and ballet... my parents are coming at the end of the week to work on putting together the kitchen cabinets to make them fit our kitchen... some of them have to be split in half and re-pieced together and my Dad is an awesome wood worker so he'll be doing the work while teaching hubby :wub

16. simply-j-studio

simply-j-studio Member

Busy here this week also getting ready for new baby (who's coming next week)! I also have to take my 10yo to the doctor to get staples removed from his head... a small incident that happened at baseball practice on the first day of Spring Break last week and his first experience with stitches and staples. Not a fun way to start out the week, but he was pretty tough considering. :)

17. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

I caught Kennedy's virus and was sick all day/night yesterday. Blarg. I'm still feeling rotten today, but at least the vomiting has stopped. I've got to get the house cleaned once I have the energy to stand up. LOL. :dizzy

I have to take my grandma to court tomorrow because she wants to fight her traffic ticket. I'm worried that, at 92, they are just going to take away her license. :-/

I'm going to try to get caught up on homework today/tomorrow and Wednesday (in time for my weekly call with my advisor on Thursday :whistle ).

Such a boring week... but hopefully it will be much calmer than the last 2-3 have been. It will be nice to have things get back to somewhat normal.

18. MamaBee

MamaBee CT - Kate Hadfield

Tonight we get to see Veggie Tails LIVE!! So excited - I think more excited than kiddo... haha... otherwise the same... this week starts new classes at the YMCA - J goes to a cultral and craft class on Monday and a zany zoo class on Wednesday - when I'm in my water zumba class... and then he has swim lessons on Tuesday and Spanish class on Thursday... typical week for us - but hubby is out of town on a business trip... lucky duck! (he is in Florida enjoying nice weather... )

19. kimbytx

kimbytx New Member

work, soccer, work, work, soccer, work...see a pattern? lol

20. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

Kids are still home on vacation. I need to finish some work for hubby (I am doing a photobook of a trip he did a few weeks ago, it is a group assignment and I am working on a tight time frame) Then towards the middle/end of the week I plan to take the kids to Kidzania and batik painting.