What was YOUR child order growing up?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Patti, Jan 20, 2012.

1. cherryberry

cherryberry Hottie Patottie!

I'm an only child and I pretty much fit the stereotype to a tee:

Only-borns Personality Traits

Positives: Only-borns are the mega-movers of the world. They are task-orientated; tend to be extremely well organized, highly conscientious and dependable. They are keen on facts, ideas and details and feel extremely comfortable with responsibility.

Negatives: The negative characteristics of only-borns can be tough to handle. They are often unforgiving, very demanding, hate to admit they're wrong and usually don't accept criticism well. To others, they seem very sensitive and indeed, their feelings are easily hurt.

2. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

After reading the above statement I fit into being an only child for the most part

3. mommy2boyz

mommy2boyz This closet isn't big enough for my boots

I was the oldest. Just had one sister 4.5 years younger. We really weren't that close growing up, but now we are best friends. When I had kids I wanted them close in age so they would have something in common growing up. They're 25 months apart. We want one more, hopefully soon, so Noah, my baby, and the newest edition would be less than 3 years apart.

4. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

I'm the youngest of two. But my sister is eleven years older than I am so to a degree it's as though I was an only for a lot of my life. And the dynamic certainly wasn't the "typical" sibling-y dynamic.