Pad Patter 1/3: Organized or.... not?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by lmccandless, Jan 3, 2012.

1. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

January always put me in the mood to organize things. Admittedly, the urge usually passes by February (hahahhaa) but I try to go with it when I can.

I try really hard on family paperwork, family schedules/chores and my meal stuff. Mostly successful. My downfall is junk drawers. Plural. LOL

Are you typically organized? Or not?

2. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

paperwork i'm super organized. but don't look at the "inbox" part of my kitchen counter! ;) oh, and i LOVE junk drawers (i have three running right now).

3. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Crazy organized, to the point it's a little bit of an illness ...

4. Kate

Kate The Doctor's new companion

Completely disorganised. Although I have to alphabetise my CDs so maybe there is hope for me after all?! :giggle

5. mommatrish

mommatrish mommatrish

*looks around*
    I'm a hot mess.

6. Kate

Kate The Doctor's new companion

:lmao Trish! You and me both :)

7. Heather Prins

Heather Prins Heather Prins

me too!

8. Dana

Dana Dana

i used to be like julie and heather - and then high-speed internet, dvrs and kids all came into my life and i'm now a complete disaster LOL! i really really really want to get organized this year though - i don't LIKE being disorganized and i feel like i'm drowning a bit now in all my STUFF - so i'm excited to tackle this in 2012 ;)

9. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

The only place I am organized is on my computer! Everything is named and filed just how I like it! I wish the rest of my life and my house could be straightened out so easily!

10. Jenna

Jenna Jenna

Don't tell me this feeling passes, I have never had it before!! We are cleaning out closets, we are getting rid of ALL our baby stuff (after being foster parents for the past 7 years, this is really a chore and it's VERY emotional for me). It also feels REALLY good to send these things to good homes. It also feels good to know MY family is complete and I don't need that stuff anymore. Woot!

11. Laura

Laura Member

organized but in a disheveled way. there are piles everywhere, but i know what's in those piles and don't you DARE try to move them on me.

12. cherryberry

cherryberry Hottie Patottie!

I love the idea of being organized but I never quite get there. LOL

13. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

I prefer things to be very clean and organized...but in a very disorganized way. I have organized piles of papers, organized junk drawers (I know where everything is). I have three drawers in my kitchen, but I did recently dump most of the stuff out. It's not organized in there though. I have 4 drawers (all the drawers) in my bathroom. I have baskets that I throw junk into. So...there is rarely a lot of "junk" lying around in my house. It's usually stuffed somewhere.

That being said...I'd LOVE to have everything organized. I'd be such a happy person! I just don't want to be the one to do it!

14. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

LOL!! yep...that's me!

15. mommatrish

mommatrish mommatrish

lol. I love my piles-o-crap also.

16. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

Ha! Add me to the lots of piles club.

17. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I find it impossible to be organized with an ADHD/possible Aspie 9yo and an ADHD 35yo. Both leave a trail of dirty dishes, dirty clothes, books, papers, half-finished projects, bags, golf balls, pieces of trash, shoes, and outerwear wherever they go, and once it leaves their hands, they can no longer see it or pick it back up to be put away. :td

The 2yo is the neatest of the bunch and throws away trash, puts her dirty clothes in the hamper, and picks up her toys without prompting 85% of the time.

18. Rubia Padilha

Rubia Padilha super smiler

I try to be organized! I already did a hugeee backup and clean up on my files, I'm starting my to do list... This time is crazy for all my OCD! lol

19. Rubia Padilha

Rubia Padilha super smiler

20. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

I'm a total mess! I really want to be organized and I do put forth some effort, especially this time of year when we put the Christmas decorations away, but I fail miserably at maintaining it.