The Royal Wedding

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Kate, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Kate

Kate The Doctor's new companion

Are you going to be watching? We will be! We might even get to go to a street party in the afternoon too :)

2. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

oh, how fun, Kate!!

I confess to not really paying much attention until this week, but I watched Charles and Diana's wedding on Sunday night and that definitely got me in the mood to watch all the festivities this week. I won't be getting up before the crack of dawn to watch it live, but I have lots of stuff scheduled on my DVR!

3. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Last night, I caught DH watching a lifetime movie that he DVRed about Will and Kate. I think all of his recent trips to the UK have given him Royal Wedding fever. He even brought home commemorative mugs on his last trip (uh, OK...LOL). He already has the wedding programmed into our DVR. So, apparently, I will be watching! :giggle

Have fun at the street party, Kate!

4. Kate

Oh wow, he's got it bad - even I don't have a commemorative mug! :giggle

5. nockosh

nockosh googy eggs for everyone!!!

I'll be watching! I'll keep an eye out for you if they show footage of the street party :giggle

6. valeriapiemonte

valeriapiemonte valeriapiemonte

I´ll def be watching!! I wish I were in UK for the street party :happydance!! by the way....I wanna be HRH Princess Valeria too!! ROFL!!!

7. Kate

:whistle

8. Dana

Dana Dana

oh fun! i'll be DVRing it and watching it later - my mornings are always so crazy i won't be able to watch live .. but i think it will be cool to see :)

have fun at the street party, kate, if you go :)

9. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I'll probably DVR it and then fast forward through to hit the high points. :). A street party sounds like fun!

10. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

well we was going to baggeridge park cause they was doing a street party but now si is at work so ill be here watching it but to be honest all ive heard this week is about the wedding so im getting a bit bored of it now :0

11. mommy2boyz

mommy2boyz This closet isn't big enough for my boots

Sounds like so much fun!! If we were still in Germany, we just might have to make the trip to stand on the streets and watch as they drive by...unfortunately, it's a bit far to travel from Louisiana! :( But, we'll DVRing and watching later. I still vividly remember watching Princess Diana and Charles waving from the balcony when I was a little girl. Ahhh...the stuff dreams are made of!

12. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

I haven't decided yet whether I will watch or not. Part of me is curious and wants to, but on the fence! :)

13. dna13

dna13 New Member

Well i am one big sucker for a wedding so as much as i like to think i'm too cool to watch the Royal wedding, i will be glueing my butt to the couch and flicking between the wedding and the footy lol.

14. estir_bune

estir_bune Guest

on the DVR & streaming right now!!!! wow! they look beautiful! Pippa's dress is HOT!

15. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Apparently I have no choice - got up this morning, turned on the news and I have the Royal Wedding instead! :lmao

16. emmasmom

emmasmom emmasmom

I thought it was on at 4 so I set my alarm and got up and watched Diana's wedding (didn't see it the first time around because I was really little) then Emma came down and we watched it together. She cracked me up because she has been watching Charlie Brown and called Prince William her "sweet baboo" OMG...I almost fell off the couch. Let's hope she always keeps her standards that high! It will make it easy for us when she's a teenager :)

17. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

i am gettinig ready right now to make breakfast and plop down on the couch to watch it. i love dvr!!

18. Dana

Dana Dana

i watched :) and i'm really happy i did :) loved it !

19. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

I saw the tail end of it live and then replays throughout the morning. I thought she looked gorgeous!

20. sahlink

sahlink sahlink

Of COURSE I caught the action, had my DVR set on 2 stations.

The bride was so elegant & beautiful, and the wedding service ever so lovely.
    What a beautiful day for the couple!