Rachel Jefferies' Featured Product Challenge & SALE - June 2023 * CLOSED *

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by mcurtt, Jun 1, 2023.

1. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Happy June. The birds are singing, the flowers are blooming, the weather is stifling. Ah, summer is soon upon us.

We've been "blessed" with 90 degree (32.2 C) weather here in the midwest. To manage, I do my outdoor chores in the early a.m. and then enjoy the coolness of the indoors with my air-conditioning on during the heat of the day.

I want to present to you another of Rachel's fabulous, featured product challenges. For this month, Rachel is offering TWO products with a deep discount. Rachel's featured bundle is discounted by a WHOPPING 62%. And she is also offering the add-on kit for a 50% discount.

Are you up for another challenge? Please use 75% of the featured product(s) in your layout. One lucky random winner will receive a $5.00 coupon for Rachel's shop here at TLP. And wait for it... Everyone is a winner. Rachel will be offering a coupon just for participating, see details below.

June 2023, the featured products are Rachel's Pocket Art Signature Kit 5 + Chenin Add On Bundle. In addition, the Chenin Kit (as an add-on in the bundle) can be purchased separately. Don't you just love those colors?

[​IMG]
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/Pocket-Art-Signature-Kit-5-plus-Chenin-Add-Ons-Bundle.html << -- CLICK HERE for that super-savings of 62%

[​IMG]
    https://the-lilypad.com/store/chenin-the-kit.html << -- CLICK HERE for the 50% discount

Here are a few sample layouts from the team for inspiration:

A pocket page from me (yours truly):
    [​IMG]

Another pocket page from @cfile
    [​IMG]

And one from @Rachel Jefferies herself:
    [​IMG]

Challenge Requirements:

* Create a new scrapbook layout using at least 75% of Rachel's Featured Products for June 2023, her stunning Pocket Art Signature Kit 5 + Chenin -OR- Chenin - The Kit. The other 25% must contain product from either Rachel's shop, or from another current TLP designer. The product can be currently available in the TLP Shop or be retired product from the designer.
    * Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Designs Gallery at TLP and list the featured product along with whatever else you used in your credits.
    * For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and validate your project).
    * No double-dipping…your layout must be created for this challenge only, no others.
    You must create a NEW layout for this challenge.
    * This challenge will remain open until June 30, 2023.

Prizes:
    - One lucky artist will be randomly drawn to win a $5 coupon to Rachel Jefferies' shop.
    - All participants who post their page by the deadline and meet the criteria will also be eligible for a coupon of 15% off their next order (from Rachel's shop) of $10 or more.

As a reminder, Rachel will also be sponsoring a June Mixed Media Challenge. Check back in the Designer Challenge Forum for an update on that soon.

If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. As always, I look forward to your creations. :-)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2023
  2. Thuria

Thuria Well-Known Member

Thanks for this challenge!
    [​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.
  3. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

4. stephc777

stephc777 Active Member

Here's mine - this is a beautiful kit!

[​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.
  5. designbylime

designbylime Definitely a cat person.

Thanks for the challenge Marilyn.
    [​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.
  6. KayTeaPea

KayTeaPea I carried a watermelon

7. KarenK

KarenK Well-Known Member

8. PennyH

PennyH Member

My layout for this month's challenge.

[​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.
  9. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

10. mcurtt

This challenge is now closed. I will be back later today to announce the random winner. Thank you all for participating.

11. mcurtt

Thank you all again for your lovely layouts. I really do truly appreciate seeing and commenting on them.

The random $5 coupon winner for the month of June to Rachel's shop here at TLP is @KarenK. Congrats and enjoy!
    All coupons, winning and participating have been sent. Please check your inbox for that message from me.

Anyone wishing to participate in July's featured product challenge??? Follow the link here for more info: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threa...tured-product-challenge-sale-july-2023.88936/

umyesh likes this.
  12. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Congratulations Karen!

mcurtt likes this.