Any old shows you went back and binged long after everyone else?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by dawnmarch, May 12, 2023.

1. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

I have a few I was late to the game but loved! Freaks and Geeks (although I think most people found this one later), Parenthood, Schitt's Creek, Arrested Development, and I just finished Derry Girls.

2. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Most of the shows I watch are old. LOL

The Most recent I binged would have to be Manifest. I found it after it was canceled but before it went to Netflix for season 4. I'm waiting not so patiently for the last season!

I also found Gilmore Girls after it was canceled. I cried when I saw the last episode! Also Parenthood, Timeless, and Star Trek The Next Generation. (I know that's an oldie~)

3. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

White collar and Castle

4. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Couldn't agree more!

I binged the original Battlestar Galactica (from the 70's) a couple months ago. It was being taken off Tubi so I needed to get it done. At that time Tubi added Babylon 5 (from the 90's). I have it on my watch list but haven't taken the time to actually sit and watch it.

I don't have Netflix or Hulu. Instead I have Tubi (free) and PlutoTV (free). PlutoTV has all episodes of all the different CSI series. I've watched a few of the CSI: NY (love Gary Sinise). PlutoTV has a lot of the old CBS and MTV shows. Tubi has some of the Fox shows, a lot of old movies (watched a couple Agatha Christie movies from the 80's) and documentaries.

5. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

Oooo ... I'm going to have to check the Outlander Cast out. I'm a huge fan. I started reading the books when the first book was released way back when.