2023 LOD - March 2nd - Li Li Wee Designs

Discussion in '2023 LOD' started by wombat146, Mar 2, 2023.

1. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Love our Designers - March 2

Li Li Wee is our Daily Crush

[​IMG]

Besides the standard gallery requirements, there aren't any specific rules to follow beyond simply scrapping with our featured designer for the day and having some fun!!

upload_2023-3-2_19-7-2.png

Here is a little message from Li Li:
    "I am a self taught artist. Most of my products are drawn and painted by me. Some are created digitally using my Ipad. I am also a geek!! My style is quirky and messy!! I hope you enjoy playing with it as much as I enjoy creating it. Thank you for your support and I am looking forward to seeing what you create with my products. Do email me at liliartistry.wee@gmail.com if you have any enquiries or requests."

Here are all the places you can find Li Li and her art:

TLP Store
    Facebook fan page
    Instagram - Wee Li Li Art

TLP Gallery

Li Li has a fabulous SALE going on today with 30% off everything in her store!

I have been a long time fan of Li Li’s artistry, the faces she draws are always so evocative and full of emotion. Some scribbles here and there, a splash of paint and presto, she has created a masterpiece! I really wish I could sketch like her! But long before Li Li became a designer she was one of most fave artists, her layouts are so artistic and evocative so make sure to also check out her TLP Gallery.

Of course her designs can be used for all sorts of different scrapbooking styles so they are very versatile to say the least. Here are some wonderful layouts I found in the gallery that show how Li Li’s designs can be used for different styles of scrapbooking.

A stunning minimalist but grungy layout by Sylvia @*sylvia*
    [​IMG]

A sweet memory scrapbook layout by Carla @Carla
    [​IMG]

Another beautiful memory scrapbook layout by Elisa @EHStudios
    [​IMG]

A glorious textured mixed media page by Goorawin @goorawin
    [​IMG]

Another fantastic minimalist but grungy page by Gaelle @Ga_L
    [​IMG]

Amazing mixed media page from Cindy @cinderella
    [​IMG]

Aren't they all simply incredible!!! :beat:heartlub

I also wanted to include some of my favourite products over the years but when I started adding them I thought I would end up with a post that was far too long, so here is just small collection of them.

[​IMG]
    1 Self Love - Faces | 2 Thank you for loving me | 3. Dear Journal | 4. Inspired by Love - Elements | 5. Inspired by Love - Papers | 6. Me - Wall Art Bundle | 7. Life oh Life (Cut Outs) | 8. Back Then Papers | 9. Making Your Mark Papers

Here is a new page that I have made with some of Li Li's gorgeous products, I was in a ‘scribbly’ mood and just had fun!

[​IMG]
    Credits are in the gallery.

Now it's your turn...

Be sure to check out our Love Our Designers event daily since you never know WHO is going to be featured next!

Looking forward to seeing your layouts!!! :woot

Last edited: Mar 2, 2023
    Ga_L, *sylvia*, umyesh and 1 other person like this.
  2. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I love Li Li's art! She's so amazingly talented and modest!
    I feel like an artist too when I use her designs.
    [​IMG]

wombat146 likes this.
  3. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

colouring is a great way to relax, so I've had a lovely morning colouring some of LiLi's drawings. I used her paints pack to colour the florals and base. Then used Affinity brushes to finish colouring the face in matching colours.
    [​IMG]

wombat146 and cinderella like this.
  4. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

5. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Li Li's products amaze me. I let her do the work for me today and used two of her papers and one of her women to make my quote page:
    [​IMG]

wombat146 likes this.
  6. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

Love Lili and her products.... she is very approachable... I kind of thought she had slipped away from the scene.. glad to see that is not the case.

7. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

I was inspired to do a painterly effect
    [​IMG]

wombat146 likes this.
  8. easyeyes4you

This post says everything is 30 % off, but there are a lot of things that do not appear to be discounted??? Is it everything or jsut the marked ones?

OK... it is 8:20 pst... the new york cut off time is 9 PM my time.... and she was very late getting posted in this thread... I have been busy all day and really wanted to shop... So sad... So this was a really short sale, with no warning it was going to end early!!!!!!

NOT Happy!!!!!

9. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

This style is always a challenge, but I was immediately inspired by these paper flowers & branches plus the watercolor papers and awesome frames. I had to combine them, this is what I made :beat:
    [​IMG]

cinderella and wombat146 like this.
  10. wombat146

Loving all of these stunning layouts ladies!! :wub

11. Li Li Wee

Li Li Wee I create my imagination

Hi everyone… sorry for my absence. Thank you for your kind words and support. If you were unable to get discounted price on my products, please feel free to Pm for a coupon.

I can’t thank you ladies enough for being here supporting me. To Pollys, I’m ever so blessed to have you in this special space. I hope to create again. May Lord give me strength and creativity despite being in this challenging time of my life.

love you all!

12. wombat146

We are all here for you sweetheart! xxxx

easyeyes4you likes this.
  13. easyeyes4you

Thanks to Cinderella and LiLi for reaching out to me personally... and Ona for posting this new thread. I have just spent a few hours pulling all of Lili's things into one folder... Thank heaven for search engines!!!! OMG Had NO idea I had so much... some of it no memory of even!!! Other things have been used and loved....

cinderella likes this.
  14. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

15. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

I love LiLi's products

[​IMG]

16. designbylime

designbylime Definitely a cat person.

I could not resist when I saw yours fabulous designs.
    [​IMG]