February Hopes & Plans | Pad Patter 2/1

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by littlekiwi, Feb 2, 2023.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

What are your hopes/plans for February?

Mine are pretty simple but flexible.

Hope to have some more (or in fact any) job interviews (by the end of this week I’ll have three job applications out that I’m waiting to hear from)

Also I’d love to get into some sort of routine/rhythm - January was a total bust in that regard unfortunately for a variety of reasons.

gonewiththewind and umyesh like this.
  2. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I hope you get some job interviews Jennifer! Good job getting your application out there.

One of my hopes is to scrap more. I’d love to join in a few designer challenges and monthly challenges.

LynnG and littlekiwi like this.
  3. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

actually that’s a great hope and one I’d love to do more of this month.

umyesh likes this.
  4. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I'm joining you and Monica @umyesh - to scrap more or at least scrap daily again. January was basically scrapping in bursts.

I'm starting a new gratitude journal that I hope will become a new habit. My house is started to resemble the once organized place it once was, so I'd love to stay on top of that.

umyesh likes this.
  5. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Jennifer, I hope this will be the year you find that job just right for you.

My plans for this month is to be very busy making greeting cards. My husband and I have been accepted as members at the local Arts and Crafts store. I will be selling my cards and he will have his woodwork. Our little business/hobby name is "Wood Paper Scissors".
    Towards the end of the month we will have two nights away to visit my younger sister whose husband died about 14 months ago and she is not coping very well.

6. Aussiegirl

Aussiegirl Why yes, I CAN help you get to Disney!

I am hoping for a stress free month! Jan was a long month! The first part was spent with my 3 girls home from their colleges. Then it was saying goodbye to one after another as they returned back to school throughout the month. But before one left, she had surgery to repair a torn ACL and meniscus, so a week was spent helping her recover and get around.

Now, life is returning back to some normalcy! Before it gets busy again in March, and April, and May!

LynnG likes this.
  7. hairica

hairica Active Member

I have loved the MOC challenge for the month of January. It always sparks my creativity; I hope I can continue that and keep scrapping in February.

We also have a big cruise in 2 weeks. We are going to the Panama Canal. A dream trip we have wanted to do for a long time, so happy we are finally doing it!

LynnG likes this.
  8. Mrsdudds

Mrsdudds Well-Known Member

I hope you get some job interviews and find your dream job, I know how tough it can be job hunting. I am debating looking for a new job myself as not happy where I am.

My hope and plans for February are:
    1 Eat healthier
    2 Start the exercise routine I meant to start in Jan
    3 Make more time to read
    4 Scrap more

LynnG likes this.