Hot Sauce | Pad Patter 1.22

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by IntenseMagic, Jan 22, 2023.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

It's National Hot Sauce Day!
    happy_national_hot_sauce_day__by_uranimated18_deyld3u-fullview.jpg

I LOVE a good hot sauce on lots of different things! My go-tos are usually either Frank's or Louisiana. My whole family, with the exception of the youngest, is all about the hot sauce.

Are you a hot sauce lover?
    Do you have a favorite?
    Do you put it on anything unusual?

weaselwatchr and umyesh like this.
  2. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

Not a huge hot sauce fan... I do love Buffalo sauce in like cracked chicken dip or on wings and I do like some spicy salasas..salsas... if that counts. And I love a good salsa Verde

IntenseMagic likes this.
  3. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

4. meganmecrazy

meganmecrazy Caution: Randomly Breaks Out into Show tunes

I like MILD hot sauces :giggle I can't handle any that are way too hot! I don't put it on too many things. I like it on eggs and sometimes pizza. I add some to my chili recipes and I love buffalo chicken dip!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  5. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I like some hot sauce but I wouldn’t say I’m a hot sauce lover; that would be my oldest. ;) I don’t have a favorite because I like to rotate flavors. I usually have hot sauce on my nachos or eggs.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  6. mary kate

mary kate Well-Known Member

I love the labels and bottles! but I'm not a huge hot sauce fan, unless it's a very mild hot sauce on nachos or tacos or burritos.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  7. estir_bune

estir_bune No, it's snot

Hot Sauce! Yeah Buddy! I LOVE Tabasco Chipotle right now and use it ALL the time! I also love Valentina on popcorn! I am also crazy for Primal Kitchen's Buffalo sauce (vegan) and I use that on salads... We also go through Giardinera Relish made with jalapeños- so tasty!

Karen and IntenseMagic like this.
  8. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I am a spice wimp, so none for me - except maybe when I am eating NC bbq or Burnswick stew. Rest of the family is Frank's Hot Sauce all the way!!

Found these for the fam, in the local store.
    [​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  9. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Love it. Probably Siracha.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  10. scribler

scribler Blanket? Check! Slippers? Check! Sweater? Che

I am not really in to hot sauce anymore. When I liked spicier things, Tapatio was my choice. Once upon a time I had it on an orange and that was definitely spicy. My dh is a Cholula person.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  11. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

I. LOVE. HOTSAUCE! Frank's is great but my favorites are Cholula and Texas Pete Sriracha.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  12. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

I don't have a favorite brand. I do like hot sauce...I especially like the mix hot sauce with ketchup for French fries. Yum!!!

13. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

14. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I love spicy foods. I did NOT realize there were that many different kinds of hot sauce though! Wow! I think we only have Franks in our fridge right now. Usually I add spices for hot flavor, instead of sauces. But now I'm thinking I should try a couple new sauces. :D

15. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Are you a hot sauce lover? Yes, as long as it is not too hot.

Do you have a favorite? Franks is the one I use the most but I have many, some are smoky, some are sweeter, some have other spices added.

Do you put it on anything unusual? I like to add it to other condiments like mayo, ranch and ketchup. My fave dip is mayo with Franks red hot and a bit of ranch for dipping with chicken or baked veggies.

16. KayTeaPea

KayTeaPea I carried a watermelon

We have a Costco-sized bottle of Sriracha and a regular bottle of Frank's Hot Sauce in the fridge, and some tabasco and Cholula with the spices. My oldest is a huge fan of hot sauces so we have those leftover from when he moved out last summer, which mostly only get used when he comes home for Sunday dinners. The Tabasco and Cholula are what I usually add when cooking, as well as Adobo sauce and Chipotle pepper spice.

17. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

We love Texas Pete XXTra Hot

18. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

We have a local brand here called Lola's, which even has special versions only available in our local grocery stores - seasonal etc. They are becoming national and have a great story. Love them. Otherwise I like Cholula or Tapatio - back from when we lived in Calif.

[​IMG]

19. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

I LOVE spicy things and put some sort of hot sauce or peppers on almost everything. As far as flavor, I think my fave is Cholula (all the variations are good IMO). I used to work at Carlos O'Kelly's mexican restaurant, and they had Cholula on their tables so I ate it almost every day. I guess it grew on me!

I'm going to have to try that one!! I'm vegan and am always on the lookout for really delicious condiments!