how do you get a jump on DSD? | pad patter 9.27.22

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Sep 27, 2022.

1. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

I'm working not sure I will get any DSD this year. :cry Hope to get som shopping done, I want that FWP kit.

bestcee and keepscrappin like this.
  2. KayTeaPea

KayTeaPea I carried a watermelon

I have been working on Creative Team layouts for @gonewiththewind and can't wait to upload all the new pages to the gallery with Cheryl's new templates on Friday and Saturday! Saturday I won't be able to be around much, it is my youngest daughter Mollie's 18th birthday! This is the first year that I can recall DSD falling on her actual birthday, usually we have been doing her party on the 1st Saturday of October so I have been busy with that. This year we celebrated early with my parents and she will do something with friends but not until after her Fall Break. I tend to do lots of shopping on DSD, then downloading and unzipping and sorting the FWP stuff. Hope everyone has a great DSD!

3. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

Am planning on making Cheryl's Friday night chat. Saturday Chase is taking his GF to her homecoming dance on Saturday night, so I'll be knee deep in picking up her corsage, helping him get ready, driving him to the local botanical gardens for a photo shoot with him, Ashley, the couple they are going with, and any other parental units that show up.

I was at our family beach condo Sunday afternoon to yesterday (Tuesday afternoon) and moved a bunch of kits from USB drives to an EHD. The building is being renovated and the noise was so distracting/annoying I decided to come home and go back to work. I'll take my remaining days off during Chase's Christmas break.

keepscrappin and gonewiththewind like this.
  4. Lime

Lime Active Member

I am actually preparing for it this year! The one thing I need to do it make sure I haven't already purchased some things on my wishlist. Then I need to really, really look at items on the wishlist to see if I still want them.

Did all that today, but I might make one more pass through it to be sure.

Edited to add: Dang it! I wasted a lot of time unnecessarily cleaning up my cart because it is clear as anything if I try to buy something i already have! BIG warnings in my cart and also at the top of the item in the store! Thank you Lily Pad!!!

Now I'm just waiting for the new kits and sundries to be offered for sale. On sale. :)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
    bellbird, Sara and keepscrappin like this.
  5. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Good job getting ready this year! The store warnings are great aren’t they?! The only bad thing is they won’t tell you if you bought a bundle and then you buy the products separately so just be careful of that.

keepscrappin likes this.
  6. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I hope you're able to get some shopping done too, because the products releasing on Friday and Saturday are ah-mazing! :yowza

tanteva likes this.
  7. keepscrappin

Happy Birthday to Mollie! Sounds like you'll have a busy but fun weekend!

8. keepscrappin

oh the joys of high school dances... so fun but a ton of work goes into it! HOCO was last week for my Megan and they had a blast!

9. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

this year i really haven't got a jump or a hop on DSD - covid in the house has gotten in the way [insert continuous & frantic cleaning emoji]
    [​IMG]

10. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

11. meganmecrazy

meganmecrazy Caution: Randomly Breaks Out into Show tunes

I really don't have a jump on DSD this year at all! I started a new job and several other big changes in our life so I haven't been able to sit down at the computer lately. I'm hoping to find some time this weekend to do all the fun activities and finally get some scrapping done.

bestcee likes this.
  12. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Some people really need to get their chapstick out to be ready for DSD weekend... :giggle

[​IMG]

13. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I don't tend to plan very much, except for scheduling my days around the chat times.
    As soon as I got up this morning I went straight into the party forum and made a list of all the games and challenges with details etc.

and hello Bart, another kiss coming your way.

bestcee likes this.
  14. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

Yay! Got my shopping done! Now I have 1.26GB to unzip! :byay:funfun

15. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Yay!! Lots of fun new goodies to play with!!

tanteva likes this.
  16. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

17. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion