Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by ForeverJoy, Jul 27, 2022.

Where is your fave place to get a creative fix?

1. Facebook

2. Instagram

3. TikTok

4. Forums like this one!

5. Blogs

6. Newsletter

7. Pinterest

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I have all of my groups set to not show in my feed (I only view FB on a computer). When I want to view a group I either use the "Groups" shortcut or a shortcut to the group that I have in my left side shortcuts. I have found that going directly to the group is the only way to see everything posted in it. I mean FB thinks they know best about what I want to see. They supposedly put in a "favorites" feature so that anyone you marked as a favorite would show up in your feed. Doesn't work. I've missed posts from family in the past. Heck, just this last week, I missed a post. So every so often I will go to an individual's feed to see what I've missed. And, I don't have thousands of friends on FB. I've cut a lot out hoping that would help me see those I'm interested in. That would be family...

ForeverJoy and Memaw2Wm like this.
  2. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

I very rarely forage FB or Insta for inspiration.
    Page design inspiration: store galleries, Pinterest, GSO blog, challenges
    Product inspiration: newsletters, sample pages included with the product previews, designer galleries

ForeverJoy, norton94 and keepscrappin like this.
  3. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

This is what I do too... great minds! :hi5

ForeverJoy, norton94 and SeattleSheri like this.
  4. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

One source of inspiration for me is to go to the challenge layout thread at the end of each month to see what everyone else has done. So much fun to see how everyone has interpreted the same challenge. I have a pinterest board where I pin some of the layouts I really like and want to lift.

ForeverJoy, HeatherB and wvsandy like this.
  5. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

I can still get lost scrolling through Pinterest. My Instagram is pretty much all scrapbooking. I don't post anything else on there besides my scrapbook pages for one designer I CT for and I follow mostly other scrappers or stores. Looking through galleries at my favorite scrapbook stores has always provided inspiration for me.

ForeverJoy likes this.
  6. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I go to different platforms for different things but I think Pinterest is probably where I go for most things. I love to look at recipes, home decor, graphic design, etc. on there.

Instagram and Facebook are mainly to keep up with friends and family, although Facebook seems to be all ads and lately I only watch stories on Instagram. No TikTok here.

I do get inspiration from newsletter subscriptions as well. I have a few newsletters that I look at each week.

7. ForeverJoy

ForeverJoy Swimming in the big tank

:glomp @tanteva how awesome! Thank you!

I like this idea!! I miss ALOT in Groups- I think I'll try this! :yup

Yes! The Challenge threads are always a pop of inspiration!

tanteva likes this.
  8. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

Saw this on IG. My setting was already on “Following.” Maybe that’s why my IG experience has not been as bad as others. Still get suggested reels which I have to click “snooze” on. And advertisements will never 100 % go away. But IG remains such an art fix for me.

F02153C7-498F-427D-A406-4E4BFFC1842D.jpeg

Sara likes this.