Speed Scrap | 7.18 *Closed*

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by bestcee, Jul 18, 2022.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

On your layout, you will be using at least 3 journal cards, so pick a pack of journal cards or a kit that includes them!

1. Pick out three journal cards. If you saw my summer school post, I would recommend 1 of each type, but you can totally use 3 of 1 type, or any mix.

2. Add 1, 2, or 3 photos.

3. Add at least 2 papers to your layout.

4. Tuck one of your journal cards underneath a layer. It can be under photos, under papers, even under another journal card.

5. Layer at least 1 element on top of one of the journaling cards. You can layer more than 1 element.

6. Add journaling to a journal card. You must include at least the date and another sentence.

7. Add anything else that your layout needs to be finished. The journal cards are the star for this layout, so feel free to add more than the 3 from step 1, but make sure I can see at 3 journal cards on your layout!

Layouts are due at 5pm EDT/2pm PDT today July 18th, 2022.

Please post your completed layout in The Lilypad gallery. GALLERY RULES: Layouts must contain at least 50% TLP products. (Templates count as 15%.) Uploads must be less than 250k. List all credits; no off-site linking allowed.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2022
    honeyandcheese likes this.
  2. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

Hal is home! Glad I finished quick like :)
    [​IMG]

3. jang

jang Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Thanks for the chat and scrap.
    [​IMG]

4. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I'm sick (probably with a very mild case of covid -- husband is testing positive but my two tests have been negative and I just have a scratchy throat and stuffy nose) but I can still speed scrap! And I love my page. Partly just because I haven't scrapped in a couple of weeks and partly because I've been focused a lot on eating healthier this year, so this layout shows something very important to me right now.

My three ordinary journal cards are the orange rays behind the top photo and the pink floral behind the bottom photo and the orange monster from Kristin Aagard's adorable Little Monster kit. On my layout the monster is yelling YUMMMMMY!!!!! :D Also, the Good Food Good Mood element is actually cut out of another journal card. And I think the recipe card is kind of a journal card too. I hope you agree, because I put my journaling on it. :D

[​IMG]

5. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

One from me. I kept it VERY linear. :-)

[​IMG]

6. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

Thanks for the chat & the challenge! Journaling cards sure is a challenge for me. Hope I got everything right - here's my layout:

[​IMG]

7. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Thank you Courtney for a fun chat and scrap!
    [​IMG]

8. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

I didn't make on time, and didn't change text color, but having company and am nervious

[​IMG]