Hear My Voice | Quarterly Challenge 1 - Lynn Grieveson & Rachel Jefferies CLOSED WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by Rachel Jefferies, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

Welcome to the first Quarterly Scrapbook Challenge from @LynnG and I featuring our new Collaborative Line of Products 'Hear My Voice'.

Each month in the collections you'll find rich textures and unique digital artistry which are created from a mixture of mediums to provide you with the right tools for expressing your thoughts and feelings through art journaling.

So far this year we have explored Questioning and Hurting and today we have just released our 'Healing' Collection! View all of the Collections past and present here.

Each theme is bundled into a Collection but all of our packs are available separately and are designed to work alongside each other and to be mixed and matched. The papers and elements are stunning combined with each other and this month we are hosting a scrapbook challenge encouraging you to experiment mixing the collections with each other!!

SALE

Note that Art Journaling + Mixed Media is currently featured in our Summer School Sale so the previous collections and packs are currently discounted by 30% through Sunday. I have noticed however that today, Friday 15th July, there seems to be a gremlin in the shop and the Sale is paused - hopefully this will be fixed promptly and I'll update the thread when it's all fixed up and you'll be able to purchase past releases at a discount.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Challenge Requirements:
    • Create a new layout combining design elements (elements, papers, cards) from at least TWO different Hear My Voice Collections
    • We would prefer for your pages to include only Hear My Voice products but a few elements from other products by Rachel or Lynn are allowable if you feel necessary!
    • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link to your gallery image (share BB code img) as it helps us leave love on your layout and validate your project.
    • No double-dipping. Your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others. You must create a new layout for this challenge.
    • This challenge will remain open through 16th August 2022. After this time entries will be checked and validated and the winner of the challenge will be announced on the 19th August 2022.
    Prize:
    • One lucky artist will be randomly drawn to win the next Hear My Voice Collection in it's entirety which will release on the 19th August 2022!!
    Inspiration

Lynn and I have been having fun scrapbooking and mixing the collections together and we have also recorded ourselves making our pages so you can follow along with us and share our creative process.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We hope you'll join us in celebrating this series by partaking in the challenge, we can't wait to see your pages! Any questions let us know, and we'll be excited to bring you another challenge in October!!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2022
  2. mywisecrafts

mywisecrafts Pollywog

I loved using all 3 of these collections in my layout.

[​IMG]

nollipap, Dady and LynnG like this.
  3. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Here is a layout from me. Since there were pocket cards in each collection, I used them as my base and went from there.

[​IMG]

nollipap, trekmom, Dady and 1 other person like this.
  4. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Here is mine using all 3 as well!

cfile20220715rjlgHMVchall8.jpg

nollipap, trekmom, Dady and 1 other person like this.
  5. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

I love these collections from Lynn and Rachel, I look forward to them every month and I really enjoyed making this page using all three collections ❤️

[​IMG]

6. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

I just love how you can easily combine all of these collections!
    [​IMG]

nollipap, trekmom, Dady and 2 others like this.
  7. Roxana

Roxana Bananas for radishes

Here is my page, using all three collections.

[​IMG]

nollipap, trekmom, Dady and 2 others like this.
  8. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

So excited to do this!! I have to finish my Laly Mille Artist Soul Retreat first, then I can get back to digi!

LynnG likes this.
  9. katell

katell CT - Sara Gleason

Love using these 3 collections :beat

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I couldn't resist and made another using all 3 HMV's
    20220716LGRJalligatorHMVch8.jpg

11. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

I used all three collections

[​IMG]

LynnG, nollipap and trekmom like this.
  12. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Here's my page using all three collections.

[​IMG]

13. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

I really like these collections especially the templates and journal cards. So I used those to create my background and then used the mixed media elements to enhance.
    [​IMG]

14. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member

15. Rachel Jefferies

16. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I love all these collections and used them all for my page :)
    [​IMG]

LynnG and nollipap like this.
  17. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Here is mine using all 3

[​IMG]

18. Rachel Jefferies

Hiya, thanks for your question.

Sorry for the confusion, I've tweaked the wording in the original post to clarify.

To keep within the original spirit of the challenge with the concept of mixing and matching different collections your page should include design elements (elements, papers, cards) from at least two different Hear My Voice Collections.

trekmom likes this.
  19. trekmom

20. trekmom

I hope this works. I made a scrap page within a scrap page using Hear My Voice 02 and the Collab Kit Hear My Voice and Heal.
    It was originally a 12 x 24 page, but I had to divide it into two pages.
    Extra large Cat Edition There were seven now there are 3 2022 left side.jpg

Extra large Cat Edition There were seven now there are 3 2022 right side.jpg