June Scraplift Challenge

Discussion in 'June 2022 Challenges' started by bestcee, May 30, 2022.

1. myka

myka Well-Known Member

I scraplifted March 22,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

trekmom likes this.
  2. Jess Claire Creates

Jess Claire Creates Well-Known Member

I Scraplifted this one from @CaroRen
    [​IMG]

Here’s mine
    [​IMG]

trekmom likes this.
  3. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I chose this one
    [​IMG]
    and here is my take
    [​IMG]

trekmom likes this.
  4. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Here's mine:
    [​IMG]

inspired by Carol Ren
    [​IMG]

trekmom likes this.
  5. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

I will lift this beauty, love the neutral colors and simple design

[​IMG]

and my page...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
    Thuria and trekmom like this.
  6. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

trekmom and michele hillam like this.
  7. elwaechter

elwaechter Dances with Fairies

I chose this to lift for the graphic and "structured" look. I love the use of letters/numbers in a no-nonsense grid.
    [​IMG]

I was going for the grid effect, then got off track a bit, but this is where the inspiration took me!
    [​IMG]

trekmom and tanteva like this.
  8. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

These are so fabulous! I love seeing all the different layouts coming from the same inspiration!

9. MariSt

MariSt Well-Known Member

I lifted this one:
    [​IMG]

Mine:
    [​IMG]

10. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

Im choosing this one! I love a grugy layered layout.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2022
    Thuria likes this.
  11. wvufan04

wvufan04 Well-Known Member

12. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
    trekmom likes this.
  13. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member

I scraplifted this page:
    [​IMG]
    Scraplift A You're Adorable June 2022.jpg

14. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member

I decided that my previous page was too dark and I remade it.
    Scraplift A You're Adorable June 2022 take 2.jpg

wvsandy likes this.
  15. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

Here is my layout: I was inspired by the split background, the B and W photo and the word arts on both sides
    [​IMG]
    I lifted this layout
    [​IMG]

trekmom likes this.
  16. Smileark

Smileark Well-Known Member

I chose to scraplift this beautiful layout
    [​IMG]

and here is my take
    [​IMG]

17. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

chose Life Pause by rjfeewjlj
    [​IMG]

Here's mine:
    [​IMG]

18. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

***Might Be Too Emotinally Charged For Some To Read...Just A Heads Up...xx Rhonda...

Scraplifts Are Often My Biggest Inspirations For Creating Pages Where I Want To Convey Some Of My Heavier Personal Emotions/Feelings...This One All Started With @Rachel Jefferies & @LynnG 's New Collab..."Hear My Voice : Hurting"...I Just Have To Say That It's Been Quite Awhile Since I Have Created An Actual Art Journaling Page About My Own Personal Pain Journey In Life...This Collection Moved Me To Create In Ways I Haven't Felt In A Long Time...Since Before The Pandemic Started [That Is]...I Saw All The Layouts Created With This Collection & I Was Moved To Tears In Some Instances...I'm A Pretty Emotional Scrapper Anyway...My Feelings Are Always On Full Display For Everyone To See...No Matter What The Subject Matter...I Definitely Would Never Apologize For That...So I Had To Purchase This Incredible Collection...I've Been Busy With Life & Health Issues & Wasn't Able To Create Something Until Now...I Knew It Was Gonna Be Emotional For Me & Difficult In Many Ways...I Created This Layout Yesterday...Last Night Actually,But Wasn't Able To Post Until Today...

*For The Purpose Of This Scraplift... @Electra Was The Rest Of This Powerful Inspiration...Her Art Journal Page & Her Powerful & Emotional Story Was My Very Moving To Me & Gave Me The Courage To Complete This Layout I Created...

*Here Is Her Beautiful Layout : That Was The Pride Of The Pad For : Week #4 : May 2022 :

[​IMG]

If You Know Me At All...Then You Know I Have A Lot Of Health Issues That I Deal With Daily...Days Can Be Tough For Me...Dealing With Chronic Pain,Severe IBS Issues,Constant Pain,Fatigue,Environmental Allergies,Severe Food Allergies Edema With Swelling In My Legs & Feet Due To Blood Clots I Had A Few Years Ago That Almost Took My Life...Plus Gluten & Dairy Issues...Etc...I Could Go On But I Think You Get The Picture...This Is Serious Stuff To Say The Least...

I've Had A Bad Spell Of Re-Occuring Infections,Flu,Swelling,Pain & Intestinal Issues...It Has Been Tough These Last 6 Months...Yesterday Was Probably The Accumulation Of These Issues Coming Full Blown For Me...So This Layout Was Part Of The Healing & Dealing...[As I Say...]...Priocess...This Layout Is Laden With Heavy Emotions & Feelings & If You Really Look Into This Page...Stories Of My Own Personal Pain Are There For All To See...And On Full Display...Eventhough The Journaling Isn't Exactly Visible...I Typically Shied Away From These Kinda Layouts During The Pandemic...I Just Didn't Want To Put Anymore Negative Feelings Out There...So I Created A Bit Differently...Eventhough My Pages Are/Were Filled With Emotions...I Stayed Away From the Heavier Topics & My Own Pain Feelings In Layouts...Until Lately That Is...I've Been Exploring More Of This Again...It Is Part Of The Therapy That I Do To Help Deal With My Pain Issues & Sometimes Debilitating Depression & Anxiety Issues That Are All Connected...Creating These Kind Of Pages Gives...Me Wings Of Sorts...Where I Can Fly Away Metaphorically From My Pain Just For A Little While...It Is Both Cathargic & Freeing All At The Same Time...It Allows Me To Get Rid Of All Those Negative Emotions Lurking In My Head & Heart & It Allows Me To Move On To A More Positive Frame Of Mind...Despite All Of These Powerful Emotions Of Pain...

I Have Much To Be Grateful In My Life...Like The Fact That I'm Still Here & That I Have Survived Multiple Brushes With Death Due To My Health Issues...My Partner Ray Is My Best Friend & My Forever Love Of More Than 26 Years Now!...We Have Been Together Through All That Is Good In Life & All That Is Hard In Life...We Support Each Other Through Everything...He Is The Brightest Light In My Life...Without Whom I Would Have Been Able To Get Through All Of These Things...Especially My Daily Struggles...He Supports All Of My Art Work,Pages & Layouts & Often Helps Me Create Some Of My Best Pages...With His Love,Inspiration & Constant Wisdom...He Gives Me The Courage To Go For Whatever Is In My Heart & Create...My Dad Is Also My Constant Supporter Too...They Both Have Enriched My Life Immensely...There Are Always Good Things Going On In My Life Despite The Pain & Health Issues...I Am Surrounded By Love,Friends & Positivity...All Of Which I Never Take For Granted Everyday...Like All Of My Digi Friends,Designers & Mentors...Who Have Encouraged Me & Helped Me Along The Way...There Are Too Many To List Here...Basically I'm Saying To Anyone Who Is Nervous & Intrepid About Art Journaling Sensitive Feelings...I Say Go For It!...I Always Feel Better & Relieved After The Fact...

All My Love & Thanks To Everyone Here At The Lilypad For Said Support Over The Years...:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub...

So I Will Apologize For The Long-Winded Post...Thank You To Everyone Who Makes It To The End...:bk...

So Without Further Ado...Here's My Give Me Some Peace Layout :

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
  19. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

awesome pages. I chose this one by @A-M
    [​IMG]
    My take is:
    [​IMG]

A-M likes this.
  20. Claire Grantham

Claire Grantham Pollywog