**Closed** *Winner Announced* Personality Shopping Game | iNSD 2022

Discussion in 'iNSD 2022 Party Pad!' started by IntenseMagic, Apr 24, 2022.

1. Claire Grantham

Claire Grantham Pollywog

What a fun game.

Paper - I liked what @IntenseMagic said about opening her closet and that is what you would see. I am a lover of all colours I am so very drawn to bright colours, and I think that speaks to my generally sunny personality.

[​IMG]

Elements - I spend 99.9% of my time thinking about food LOL. I am pre-diabetic and I am fighting a battle to NOT take tablets, so my diet is SUPER restricted with one cheat day a week, so I am always thinking about my next meal!

[​IMG]

Alpha / Font - This alpha made me think of me when I am excited about something or telling stories or catching up with my people. It's all up and down in size, style, etc just like me at times like that!

[​IMG]

IntenseMagic and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  2. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Kisses for Bart!

3. Lime

Lime Active Member

I can’t make up my mind….. if a pair of shoes are comfortable and priced ok, I buy them in every color because I can’t make up my mind which ones to get.
    So I like this paper park from Amy Wolff.
    [​IMG]
    Or maybe this one, I can’t decide, LOLOL!!!!
    upload_2022-5-7_1-27-33.jpeg

For elements, I like a lot of circles and shapes to offset the rectangular photos. Number lists. Love those. Very orderly.
    [​IMG]
    and this probably says most of all - my alpha. Straight forward, easy to read. Maybe a little quirky. It is what it is, take it or leave it.

[​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  4. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

Bart is looking for a kit with swamps, lily pads and kisses!
    [​IMG]

5. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

6. wvufan04

wvufan04 Well-Known Member

Great Chemistry Paper Pack because I'm a bit of a nerd at heart, time is always something I stress about, I've learned more about the human brain and genetics than I ever thought I would
    [​IMG]

Funny Stories Elements because I love a good joke, love to laugh - though I probably think I'm funnier than my kids do
    [​IMG]

XOXO Y'all Alphas because I got a homey vibe from them and love being home and also I feel like there are so many different sides of me - I love being quiet and at home, but I love to travel and be with friends too, I need space to be alone and space to explore

[​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  7. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

Oh...this is fun!! How creative!!
    [​IMG]

8. DigiGrace

9. chai

chai Love to make a racket!

I chose these elements because I am eclectic and love teal.

[​IMG]

I am one of a kind. On personality tests, I'm always in the 1% category.

[​IMG]

I just don't like staying between the lines.

[​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  10. meganmecrazy

meganmecrazy Caution: Randomly Breaks Out into Show tunes

PAPER: I picked this one because music is my life! Music is a must! I love to sing and I love listening to all kinds of music!
    [​IMG]

ELEMENT: I'm a good friend - caring, kind, and giving. This seemed to be the best choice...
    [​IMG]

ALPHA: I'm sweet. Oh plus, my husband says I would eat ANYTHING as long as it's dipped in chocolate. Enough said. LOL!
    [​IMG]

Lisa B and IntenseMagic like this.
  11. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

12. DigiGrace

13. crazsquaw

crazsquaw I can totally make that...

I love those sarcastic snails too!

For the elements, I chose this one because I am all about being Grama. I’ve got 6 Grandies, and two of them I have taken care of M-F since birth (5 1/2 and 4)

[​IMG]

For the papers, I chose this one because I love laughing and making others laugh
    [​IMG]

The were chosen because I kinda have an alpha/font addiction… if there is some sort of addictions group I should be going to meetings to, let me know. LOL
    [​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  14. Lime

Lime Active Member

15. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

Paper Pack: Basic Black. That's all I wear anymore out in public. I just feel better if I wear black. Who knew there were so many shades of black!
    [​IMG]

Element Pack: Land. Sometimes I feel like I don't fit into the regular world. I might need this element pack, LOL!
    [​IMG]

Alpha/Font: I love to keep my hands busy with crafts!
    [​IMG]

Lisa B and IntenseMagic like this.
  16. ScrappyHappy82

ScrappyHappy82 I didn't know pet stores sold husbands!

I tend to be a loner and spend most my time at home - but I'm okay with that! I love to read, craft, hang out with my pets and of course scrap. I love chatting with people but when it comes to actually leaving the house to get together -- well I have an internal battle about why I should and why I don't want to. Stay-At-Home orders were both a blessing and curse for me! Now it's even harder to "people"!

[​IMG]

I, too, love color! Since we're spilling our secrets a bit here I'll say I struggle with depression a lot and I find if I surround myself with bright colors that it brings me joy. I recently re-did my boring regular old diamond wedding ring into a "rainbow ring" so now I carry some sunshine with me wherever I go and it makes me smile every single day!

[​IMG]

I chose this alpha because, for now, my life goes in whatever direction the Army sends us. That's not so much a descriptor of my personality but more why I am the way I am. Sometimes I am resentful, often tired of never being able to settle down or form lasting relationships, but mostly I'm grateful for the opportunity to experience all that we have in our many moves and for the security we'll have in our future!

[​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  17. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Paper pack - I chose Mega Solids from Amy Wolff, because my nature is cheerful, and I love strong colors, like hot pink, purples and emerald green in my wardrobe, but also whites and grays. Once someone did a test and says I'm a deep winter person, and gave me a color palette, to create my wardrobe.
    [​IMG]

Element pack - I chose Food For Thought because I love cook and eat well. My mom now pensioner was a professional chef, and what I learn from her, was the pleasure for a good food, although sometimes takes me hours to do a dish.
    [​IMG]
    Alpha pack - I chose Alpha wood 2 by NBK because I love forest, wood and natural furniture. But as well because I am an easy person, that is happy to live, and a real nature lover.
    [​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  18. AlyciaIN

AlyciaIN Well-Known Member

Here's the paper pack that contains quite a few of my favorite colors, colors I wear most every day:

[​IMG]

Here's the alpha that appeals to me because of the colors and the lovely gold edges. They're also much more orderly looking that I can achieve but I still want to create a more orderly environment.

[​IMG]

And these elements remind me of my DH, lovely flowers and adorable lamb & other animals. I find love and peace represented here.

[​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  19. SanVHM

SanVHM Pluk de dag!

This was fun!!

Papers:
    These are just my colors, what I wear, the colors in my house, colors I use for decorating in my journal and when I look into my recent pictures there are just with these colors.
    [​IMG]

Elements:
    I'm such a morning person, never had to set a alarm, love to take early morning walks with my dog, see the sun rise, listening to the bird and see the day starts, take a cup of coffee and enjoy the silence at home.
    [​IMG]

Alpha's
    I just love fonts, all kinds..... scribbeld (I love writing) and stamped for in my journal. So I've got a huge file with all different kinds.
    [​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  20. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Paper: For Those Who Listen
    Why?
    "resting on the stability of drumbeats
    the tempo reaches the depths of me
    calming the chaos of uncertainty
    it is music
    that becomes my silence
    in a life that begs for
    peace & quiet" - Kiana Donae©
    [​IMG]

Elements: Dreams are Free
    Why?