{ Hey, Lisa! } - - 40% off from GMD & CT Call

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by MishSpar, May 7, 2022.

1. MishSpar

MishSpar Well-Known Member

You’re (probably) not Lisa, and I’m (definitely) not Gina! That’s ok. You don’t need to be Lisa to appreciate this and I don’t need to be Gina to make sure you don’t miss this Special Saturday release from Gina Miller Designs!

Inspired by everyone's favorite 80's sticker designer, these colors, patterns, and extra sparkle will take you straight into a RAD mood! Grab the totally awesome papers and alpha pack along with the coordinating extra sparkly so Rad stickers now at 40% off!

Also, if you haven’t already heard, GMD is having a CT Call! Can’t wait to see who joins us! Check out the details below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And now for the INSPO!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't forget to tag GMD on Instagram if you post any pages using GMD products. @ginamillerdesigns

Also, make sure to pop into the GMD gallery at the Pad and leave some love on the layouts you see, and get credit lists to create your own art!

{ GMD GALLERY @ THE PAD }

[​IMG]
    FROM THE DESK OF GINA MILLER

I am looking to add TWO digital scrappers to my team! Things you should know about me & team requirements:
    • I am pretty laid back as far as team requirements go.

• I am an extremely loud person. Quite funny. Extremely sarcastic. *wink*

• Many of my team members have literally been with me for forever. I took a design hiatus a few years ago and when I came back, they just got back to work like I hadn't left for a few years. lol

• My favorite movie of all time is Back to the Future Part 2. I just felt like you should know that.

• I have a private forum at the Pad that you will be required to check in on often so you don't miss anything. Don't worry. It's not so busy that it takes up big parts of your day.

• You must create a minimum of 3 layouts per month using my stuff. I release new products almost every Friday and pick older products for SOSN sales on Wednesday.

• You must be an active member at The Pad since I need you to A- join my forum, B- post in the gallery, C- leave some love on fellow team members pages as time permits.

• We will become Facebook friends since I drop the CT "Hey check the forum!" messages there when I upload something new.

• This is a guest spot that will run for May & June. At the end of June, we can re-evaluate and see if the team is a good fit!

• If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, lets hear from you! Please drop an e-mail to gina@ginamillerdesigns.com with GMD Creative Team in the subject line. You have until 10pm EST on Sunday to submit your application. I will be notifying the new members before the day ends on Monday and you can get started with my SOSN picks for next Wednesday. Note; I am not releasing anything new next Friday since I need a teensy breather after this busy scrap weekend, but I have a whole store for you to peruse through and pick products from in the meantime.
    Thanks for checking this out! ~ Michelle

Gina, G.J., AJK and 4 others like this.
  2. crazsquaw

crazsquaw I can totally make that...

Good luck on the call!

I’m loving that new collection, my little sister was ALL about Lisa!! I recently found some stickers for my granddaughter at the DT, she loves them!

Gina likes this.
  3. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

Yay for this groovy kit!! And yay for CT calls!!!
    [​IMG]

Gina likes this.
  4. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

Kissed the frog!

5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Good luck with the CT Call! Your stuff is so cute!

Gina likes this.
  6. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

Good luck with your call Gina!
    [​IMG]

Gina likes this.
  7. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Kiss Kiss!...

8. bho

bho Active Member

Kissy Kissy!
    [​IMG]