40% off sale, BYOC products and a CT call from Gina Miller Designs!⭐

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by Gina, May 6, 2022.

1. Gina

Gina Some women fear the fire. Some women become it.

Well friends... its about that time! Time for iNSD weekend & all that comes with it. Woohoo! {Scroll all the way down if you are here for my CT call}. *wink wink*

The only reason I am a teensy tiny bit sad is because I am out of town this weekend and have yet to use any of my new releases as planned. But alas, just something to look forward to when I get home.

We have a few things happening this weekend. First, all of the May BYOC products are finally live and ready to scoop up! This color palette was a lot of fun: rich berries and olivey greens...If you like BOLD, this month's colors are for you! I created a full kit, a card set and a second collection of 'bloom' templates. Lets check all of that out first.

p.s. Don't forget that the ENTIRE STORE is 40% off all weekend! Have a wishlist? Now's the time to work on clearing it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you're ready to scroll through tons of inspiration because my team, the Pollys and this week's guests really knocked this out of the park!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the above two as a full double-page spread which looks especially awesome:

[​IMG]

Now, these next three products are not available to purchase until 'Special Saturday' kicks off however since I am not home to create a new blog entry, I wanted to get them posted here, get you excited for them, and show you a few adorable colorful pages to get those creative juices flowing.

Inspired by everyone's favorite 80's sticker designer.... (hope you guys like wacky rainbow animal prints! lol)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again, these 3 products aren't live at the time of my posting but will be on Saturday May 7th. Since I can't directly link to them now, just make sure to visit my shop over the weekend to grab 'em! Here are a few layout ideas using them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't forget to tag me on Instagram if you post any pages using my products. I'd love to see! @ginamillerdesigns

Also, make sure to pop into the GMD gallery at the Pad and leave some love on the layouts you see, and get credit lists to create your own art!

{ GMD GALLERY @ THE PAD }

[​IMG]

And now, my Creative Team call! I am looking to add TWO digital scrappers to my team! Things you should know about me & team requirements:​
    • I am pretty laid back as far as team requirements go.​
    • I am an extremely loud person. Quite funny. Extremely sarcastic. *wink*
    • Many of my team members have literally been with me for forever. I took a design hiatus a few years ago and when I came back, they just got back to work like I hadn't left for a few years. lol​
    • My favorite movie of all time is Back to the Future Part 2. I just felt like you should know that.​
    • I have a private forum at the Pad that you will be required to check in on often so you don't miss anything. Don't worry. It's not so busy that it takes up big parts of your day.​
    • You must create a minimum of 3 layouts per month using my stuff. I release new products almost every Friday and pick older products for SOSN sales on Wednesday.​
    • You must be an active member at The Pad since I need you to A- join my forum, B- post in the gallery, C- leave some love on fellow team members pages as time permits.​
    • We will become Facebook friends since I drop the CT "Hey check the forum!" messages there when I upload something new.​
    • This is a guest spot that will run for May & June. At the end of June, we can re-evaluate and see if the team is a good fit!​
    • If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, lets hear from you! Please drop an e-mail to gina@ginamillerdesigns.com with GMD Creative Team in the subject line. You have until 10pm EST on Sunday to submit your application. I will be notifying the new members before the day ends on Monday and you can get started with my SOSN picks for next Wednesday. Note; I am not releasing anything new next Friday since I need a teensy breather after this busy scrap weekend, but I have a whole store for you to peruse through and pick products from in the meantime.​

Enjoy your iNSD weekend friends and of course, happy scrapping!

[​IMG]

2. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

What an awesome call @Gina. I’m going to give this a miss cause I’m just not quite up to full on CT duties yet.

Gina likes this.
  3. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

Loved to play with the Boysenberry kit!

Gina likes this.
  4. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Beautiful and colourful.

Gina likes this.
  5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

You know how I love your fun bright colors and these are all so awesome! I LOVE the stuff for tomorrow too! I collected those types of holographic and colorful stickers way back when, so these speak to me. :giggle

Bart likes 'em too!
    [​IMG]

Gina likes this.
  6. MishSpar

MishSpar Well-Known Member

Is this my first kiss kiss this weekend???? I kissed the frog!

Can't wait to see what everyone creates! And can't wait to see who joins the team!
    I'm thinking about making a new travel mug with Hey Lisa! I've never tied working with epoxy but it's speaking to me.

Last edited: May 6, 2022
    Gina and Karen like this.
  7. CathQuillScrap

CathQuillScrap I suspect foul play...

Loved playing with the bright Hey Lisa kit... sooooooooo fun! Off to send in my CT application too.

Gina likes this.
  8. bho

bho Active Member

Such fun! Hope to see you ladies on the team!

Gina likes this.
  9. Jheri

Jheri excuse my garlic breath

I can’t wait to see who will be joining us!

Gina likes this.
  10. Gina

Gina Some women fear the fire. Some women become it.

Thank you ALL!! I am back home in NY and will be going through my e-mail tomorrows. Stay tuned. Hope you all had a fantastic iNSD weekend!

CathQuillScrap likes this.
  11. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Wishing all those applying for Gina's CT good luck!

[​IMG]

12. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Kisses for Bart