Pick Your Prize Guidelines

Discussion in 'Pick Your Prize - iNSD 2022' started by mrs2a50, May 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Our popular Pick Your Prize giveaways are back! Each one of our designers is giving away one of their products to a lucky winner and the winner gets to choose what that prize will be!

To play along, all you need to do is look through the designer's store and choose one product that you would love to win (PLEASE REMEMBER: collabs and CU products are excluded). Then post in the thread and tell us what it is. If you can show the product image and link to the product, that would be great, but it is not required. You can post in as many designers threads as you want, but only one time per designer. At the end of iNSD weekend, one lucky poster in each designer's thread will be selected to win their prize!

Here are the rules for these giveaways:

1. Pick one product only per designer thread.
    2. Collaborations and CU products are excluded.
    3. Products must be chosen before Saturday, May 7, at 11PM EST.

Good luck everyone and have fun picking your prize!

If you have a question regarding any of the 'Pick Your Prize' threads, please post them here. Thanks!

2. stephc777

stephc777 Active Member

Newbie here. Is there a place that shows how to post a linkable image from the store in the forum? I know how to get a picture and a link separately, but not a clickable image using the tools above.

3. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

A separate link and image is totally fine, but if you want to link an image...

Place the image in your post.
    Copy the URL of the product page you want to link to.
    Come back to your post and drag your mouse over the image to select/highlight it.
    Click the chain icon in the post toolbar, paste the URL into the popup box, and click the Insert button.

I hope that makes sense! :)

4. stephc777

stephc777 Active Member

Thank you, Kim. That worked perfectly! Just went and fixed the things I had already posted with a clickable image =)

KimJ likes this.
  5. crazsquaw

crazsquaw I can totally make that...

Question I’ve always wondered, but never asked… What about items that say PU/CU? Are those considered as just CU, or are they ok to post?
    Thanks, always love this game- but my wallet doesn’t! LOL

6. agoodwin

agoodwin Member

When are winners chosen? I need to place another store order :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.