Tell Me Tuesday | pad patter 5.3.22

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, May 3, 2022.

1. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

For today's Tell Me Tuesday, I want to know what you are doing to prepare for iNSD this weekend?

Did you collect the blog hop collab, do pick your prize, add products to your wish list, organize photos, or feed the family ramen for dinner every night, so you would have more money for digi supplies :giggle

I've told my family that this week is my scrapping week, so they are in charge of cooking and cleaning, so I can shop, scrap, attend chats, play games and do challenges.

2. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

:giggle Had to have a giggle about the ramen. It's always in our pantry!

My immediate family is well aware of the two times a year I disappear. I've shared Jay's grocery hauls over the years. We've definitely moved to more healthy items, but we still have plenty of snacks. It's just me and the boys here this year, so they pretty much leave me alone anyway. :lol

This weekend is also my sister's birthday on Sunday as well as Mother's Day . . . so we'll be heading over to my mom's for lunch to celebrate those two things. I don't have any live events on Sunday, so that works out well for me. I can scrap in the morning and then when I get back afterwards.

I think Olivia @LivyBug is planning to hang out with me on Saturday and scrap, and I'm looking forward to that.

I've downloaded the blog hop pieces and have them unzipped already. :beat:heartlub:beat It's so pretty! I have one week of photos I need to move into Lightroom, but that may not happen. I also have a wee (maybe I'm underselling it??? LOL) stash of money set aside for shopping.

Cherylndesigns and keepscrappin like this.
  3. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

I'm planning to leave work a few hours early on Friday, but will still probably miss the 3:00pm chat. I grabbed the blog hop files and hope to have them unzipped by Friday. I've pulled some images off my phone for scrapping. I'll probably get an instacart order in Thursday night with lots of heat and eat meals so nothin' will slow me down this weekend! I'm so looking for to it!

keepscrappin likes this.
  4. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I've done the blog hop and I'm doing a few Pick Your Prize threads whenever I have a chance. I've told my husband it's iNSD week. That's about it.

5. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

*sigh* nothing yet except thinking about it lol.
    I get no time at all these days outside of the weekend. I leave my house at 7am and got home today at 8:30pm, tomorrow will be even later. Thursday I may get home by 6 or so, but Friday will be another late night. I am hoping to have the day Saturday to do whatever I want, but that remains to be seen :giggle. It will definitely be fend for yourself weekend here!!

6. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I’ve been saving a bit of money over the last few weeks, I’ve downloaded the blog hop - still need to unzip it though. I had wanted to have my stash somewhat tagged before the weekend but that ain’t happening and I’ve accepted that. Only other thing I want to do before the weekend is do pick your prize and update/add to my wish list - I feel like it’s been ages since I added anything to it.

7. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

I've downloaded the blog hop collab, plan on attending Cheryl's chats (bummed that I have to work on Monday). Still need to set a iNSD budget ... limited b/c I'm having to have my sewer pipe replaced and that's $$$$ since they are going to have to dig up the road in front of my house.

8. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I'm hoping to have some extra time on Saturday to scrap, do some challenges, and shop! Right now I only have one thing on the calendar on Saturday afternoon. Since Sunday is mother's day and my son's birthday that day will be filled with church and family & celebrating together.

keepscrappin likes this.
  9. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

So far I've only downloaded the blog hop kit. April was soooo busy, and it caught up with me this week--I've been crocheting instead of scrapping because I'm exhausted and don't have the mental energy to be creative. I think by Friday night I'll be more than ready to get some scrapping done! I've already got my photos organized and have some idea what themes I'd like to buy, but I have to see all the new products before I start thinking about what to buy.

keepscrappin likes this.
  10. keepscrappin

11. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

12. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I'm just trying to keep up. We've been w/o wifi since Tuesday and there's only so much my hotspot on my phone will do. LOL It's SOOOOO slow.

13. keepscrappin

oh no! I'd be lost without my internet and wifi. I hope they get you up and running again soon. I'd be booking a room at the marriott for iNSD so I could have internet and peace and quiet to scrap. A scrappin friend and I did that one time and used a free night that hubby had from his business travels. It was fun to have a little scrappin retreat.

[​IMG]

14. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion