Excited | Pad Patter 4.27

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Apr 27, 2022.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Is there something that you are excited for? Or that you are looking forward to?

Munchkin is counting down the days to summer break - 18 in case you wondered.
    Nick is counting down to his new position. Still a nurse, just moving to wound care.
    Me - I'm ready for summer and the more lazy days. Although, I'm getting excited for International Scrapbook Day next week first!!

So, how about you? Do you have anything coming up that you are excited for?

cfile likes this.
  2. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Warm weather. Yeah, that excites me. Because of weather getting warmer, I'm having less sinus issues so I guess that is exciting since I'm not coughing all the time.

My excitement was increased in March when I got both the new car and the new computer (love it and enjoying scrapping again!).

3. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

Looking forward to the new season of Stranger Things May 27.

Also looking forward to drinking my evening tea later tonight, since I found bott real HobNobs & Walkers Shortbread at the grocery store today! Not often I find that here in Sweden.

4. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

My son is flying in from Cali next month for work, then he's taking a week's vacay to visit. I haven't seen him in nearly 2 years.

Karen likes this.
  5. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Hmmm..I'm jealous of your 18 days. Ours is 38 days for us until summer break- we end in June... ugh, lol! Better than 60 days!

I'm excited for the Derby Party - we hold it every year on the Derby, and get to see family and friends and it's a big shebang at my parent's shore house. Wooo Hooo! I'm hoping I win! lol!

but also I'm excited for warm weather, 8th Grade Dance and Graduation, Junior Prom, concert season, beach days, and hanging out with friend days! Ahhhhh.... I think it's instant destressors! lol!

Karen and AJK like this.
  6. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I'm excited to have my MRI this evening. I hope to have answers that have solutions rather than be told there's nothing that can be done to help with the pain. Praying positively!

Daniel has 27 days of school left. He'll be entering his senior year in the fall. I'm both dreading and excited for it.

I'm excited for NSD next week. It's always so fun with a flurry of activity and chatting and seeing all the lovely creations in the gallery.

Memaw2Wm, Karen, jk703 and 1 other person like this.
  7. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Warm weather , feeling better Re arm and our 30th anniversary in July!

8. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I'm excited for...

a new summer routine. I'm retired now, we live in a new city and the weather is much warmer and dryer here than on the coast. Now if we get a hot tub bought and installed soon I'll be super excited :)

Karen and jk703 like this.
  9. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

Well, I look forward to every moment I spend with my grandson, so I am looking forward to Friday morning and Saturday evening when he sleeps over.

I am also looking forward to NSD which is on my birthday, and my DD will be on vacay that week which means scrapping overload!!! Birthdays are another day to me!!!

Karen likes this.
  10. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

There are only 22 days of school left in my county, where I'm about to complete my first year as a para (assistant teacher). :yippeeAnd I get to return next year. I wasn't sure until after I had my evaluation meeting last week.

We are talking about some travel ideas maybe this summer, which hasn't been possible much in the last decade because of financial difficulties, so that's exciting. :driving

I hadn't thought of iNSD coming up yet, so that's exciting to hear too! :compcoffee

Karen, cfile and AJK like this.
  11. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I'm excited about the Red Fern Festival this weekend! "Where The Red Fern Grows" (the book and original movie) were written about and filmed in the town next to us. They have a 2 day festival every year and my granddaughter and her boyfriend have a booth rented for both days!

cfile likes this.
  12. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I’m excited to finally feel like I’m having more good days than bad with my health, been awhile coming as it’s not been as straight forward as I’d liked or hoped it would be.

13. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I'm looking forward to Music Guild, Piano Recital, Honors Recital, Civic Orchestra, Dance Recitals, end of year testing...all happening in the next few weeks. Love seeing my kids and all their hard work coming to fruition.

My oldest daughter will be in Spain for 8 weeks on a mission trip. She'll be gone for a total of 10 weeks. I'm excited for her but also not looking forward to her being gone for so long....and very little communication.

Then in July, we have a week of vacation and an anniversary trip planned.

14. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Wow, so many different things happening in your lives! School here has gone year round...:( Not a fan because it makes getting the family together for long periods more difficult. But I suppose we will adjust, LOL! I think it is true that getting older one often balks at change. ANYHOOO... we are looking forward to buying our home ( its been a 10 year roller coaster journey!) We think we are nearly finished with V.A. red tape and that will be good! Would LOVE to be in our home for the summertime. We planted a "mobile" garden with that in mind. :D Lots and Lots of big pots, 2 moveable raised beds and several galvanized steel/tin??? bins.

15. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

I'm hosting a graduation brunch for my daughter and her friend on the 7th. Looking forward to that, and then graduation on the 20th. I guess it's a bitter-sweet looking forward to!

Karen likes this.
  16. zakirahzakaria

zakirahzakaria Making to-do lists CHECK. Checking to-do lists...

I'm looking forward to Eid celebration, which will be in 4-5 days (depending on moon sighting). But to be honest, I'm having mixed feelings because that means the month of Ramadhan is coming to an end, which is sad. Ramadhan has always been a special month for me since 2015 when I started recovering from my mental health issues. So it's bittersweet.

Oh, and how can I forget about iNSD! So looking forward for the fun activities and sales :D

Memaw2Wm and Karen like this.
  17. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

I'm excited for iNSD and warmer, sunny weather. I'm so over being cold and I love sunshine over dreary days.

18. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I love reading what you are all excited about. So many good things lined up.
    I love NSD, the sense of buzz and community, games and challenges, I need a new siggie too but will wait for that.
    The days are getting shorter and it feels more homey which is something I enjoy. The settled-ness of it all.

Karen likes this.
  19. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Something I am looking forward to is the sale of our house (unliveable after being flooded) so we can get on with our life and know what direction we will take.

Karen likes this.
  20. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I am looking forward to my son's graduation and graduation party at the beginning of June... nervous and excited. And then we'll begin the planning and packing up of his stuff to go off to college in the fall! I don't even know how to feel about that. Lol.