Update on my situation....

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by A-M, Mar 14, 2022.

1. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

@A-M I sent you a message.

A-M likes this.
  2. G.T.

G.T. Active Member

@A-M So pleased to hear you are safe in Toowoomba and hoping like crazy that this latest deluge is not a repeat of 4 weeks ago. Thoughts & prayers for all those that are flooded once again
    Trish

A-M likes this.
  3. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

Thanks am so happy that you were able to save your photos. So sorry for all that you have been through. Hoping that you will hopefully get back to some normalcy sooner than later.

A-M likes this.
  4. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update - I’m glad you’ll be back and that your photos were spared. What an ordeal - prayers for good news and a silver lining in all this mess. (((Hugs)))

A-M likes this.
  5. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Not much to share in regards to my situation. We plan on going to our house next week straight after Easter to tidy up the yard and pack up belongings (crockery, cultery, pots and pans) we have stored in the shed and bring them to where we are staying to store. Our house will go on the market as is. We do not have the funds to repair it. Once sold we will know what direction to take. We are so grateful for the friends we are staying with as they want us to stay as long as needed because it may take a long time to sell a house that is unliveable.

I hope to be returning late next week with my new laptop ( hope I can handle doing digital srapbooking on a small screen).

6. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

So glad to hear the update Ann-Marie. I am keeping you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers and do hope you have a quick sale. Glad that you have the wonderful friends you have. Stay safe.

A-M likes this.
  7. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Thinking of you Ann-Marie. Hoping things go smoothly, and your house sells quickly! I'm so glad to hear you have a comfortable temporary living situation, and getting a laptop!

A-M likes this.
  8. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

Blessed to have such great friends - prayers for a quick sell. Maybe a contractor or developer will be eager. Good luck on that part.

A-M likes this.
  9. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

Hopefully someone will want it for the land. Praying that it can sell quickly. Thinking of you.

A-M likes this.
  10. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

@A-M I know you are so disheartened to have to sell your home. I pray that it sells quickly, and that you are at peace with the new path you are on. You are certainly blessed with friends that you can stay with long term.

Glad that you will be returning to digiscrapping with us! Please let me know when you're ready, and I'll reset your coupon from my template challenge. ((HUGS)) and love to you!

bestcee and A-M like this.
  11. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thanks for the update, Anne-Marie. If it's any consolation, I do all of my digital work on a laptop. Sending love and hugs.

A-M likes this.