Rachel's Featured Product Challenge - April 2022 ** CLOSED ** Winner Announced **

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by mcurtt, Apr 1, 2022.

1. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Hi all. It is Marilyn here. April Fools' Day! Mother Nature played a joke on me. I woke up today with a blanket of snow covering the landscape. Are there any jokes planned for your day?

It is a new month and we have a new featured bundle (and challenge) from Rachel. AND THIS IS NO JOKE! Discounted by 35%, this month's selection is the Whatever the Weather Collection. How appropriate. I do believe I spot boots in there. I'm going to need them. :-)

04_April_rjefferies-cc-whatevertheweather-bundle.jpg

Are you up for another challenge? Please use 100% of the Whatever the Weather collection in your layout. If you complete a layout, you have the chance of winning a $5.00 coupon to Rachel's shop at TLP. The winner is selected at random. Everyone can play!

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Whatever-The-Weather-The-Complete-Mixed-Media-Collection.html <<--click here for savings :-)

Here are a few layouts from Rachel's team for your inspiration.

from @Roxana
    04_April_Roxana_Whatever.jpg

from @marijke
    04_April_marijke_22-04_rj_tlp-product-challenge-copy.jpg

from @Dady
    04_April_Dady_challenge-avril_-rjefferies-whatevertheweather.jpg

To recap:
    Challenge Requirements:

* Create a NEW scrapbook layout using 100% of Rachel's featured product for April 2022, Whatever the Weather Collection. To repeat, you must create a NEW layout for this challenge.
    * Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Designs Gallery at TLP and list the featured product you have used in your credits.
    * For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and, validate your project).
    * No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
    * This challenge will remain open until April 30, 2022.

Prizes:
    One lucky artist will be randomly drawn to win a $5 coupon to Rachel Jefferies' shop.

If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy and have fun creating.

2. Roxana

Roxana Bananas for radishes

Here is my page:
    [​IMG]

mcurtt and Dady like this.
  3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

4. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Thank you Marilyn for this challenge !

[​IMG]

mcurtt and cfile like this.
  5. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

Thank you for the challenge Marilyn!
    If it may be any consolation Marilyn, mother nature also treated us with snow yesterday ... The whole winter we have had no snow where I live in Belgium ... and this after a beautiful sunny month of March ...

[​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.
  6. peppapig

peppapig Member

Great challenge...I haven't done one of these challenges before, as I already had the kit in my stash I thought I would give it a go lol :)
    [​IMG]

mcurtt likes this.
  7. mcurtt

Where has April gone? There are still a few days left to play. :-)

cfile likes this.
  8. mcurtt

Only two more days to play with this fabulous collection!

9. mcurtt

The challenge is now closed. I will be back with the winner shortly.

10. mcurtt

And yes, we have a winner! Congrats to @peppapig who has been selected as the winner of a $5.00 coupon to Rachel's shop here at TLP. Please check your private messages for the coupon code!

11. mcurtt

Thank you all for your wonderful creations!

Check back in the Designer Forum after the iNSD festivities are done to play along with another Featured Product challenge from Rachel. Looking forward to seeing you then. :-)

12. peppapig

peppapig Member

@mcurtt wow thankyou, I'd totally forgotten about this challenge lol...so pleased and thankyou for the coupon :)

mcurtt likes this.