Day of Happiness | Pad Patter 3.20

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by IntenseMagic, Mar 20, 2022.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Today is International Day of Happiness which, to me, couldn't be more perfect for the first day of Spring! I'm so looking forward to warmer days! It's a little chilly here but the sun is shining and I have hope!
    [​IMG]

I'd love to hear what's bringing you happiness today!!!

2. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

The little kids at church made me happy today. :) My neighbor’s baby boy gave me a huge grin when we sat behind him and it made me so happy!

3. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Today is a public holiday here (freedom day) and the slow start to the day has been wonderful, the sun is shining and the cats are content. All is good, ordinary, peaceful and happy.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

The sunshine and warmer day we had yesterday for the first day of spring was perfect and definitely made me happy! Plus we got to have a BBQ with our friends and sat outside in the sunshine while the food was grilling. Ahhhhh spring is coming! Yahoo!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  5. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

The birds singing. It's like they are giving voice to my happiness at the bright blue skies and temperate weather with a nice breeze . . .

[​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  6. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

It's raining so hard here today, but we needed it. Makes the garden grow.

[​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  7. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

No tears during school work today! Not one of my 6 kids cried. Woohoo. That's good for a Monday.
    Plus I'm sitting here with a clean kitchen and full belly while my kids play outside in this beautiful weather.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  8. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

My cousin's daughter decided 2 weeks ago to set a wedding date... she chose April 15th (Good Friday) and is getting married in a bookstore/bakery in Tampa. From her mom's description, it sounds wonderful. I just asked for access to photos so I can scrap it :)

And, hopefully in 3 weeks I'll be able to start scrapping again. After not being able to find parts to upgrade my computer (power supply), I found a good deal tonight and got that baby ordered after the tech guy said "do it"!

So, yeah, I'm feeling pretty happy tonight.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  9. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Yay for holidays!! I had the day off on Friday and it was so nice to just have some down time! There is definitely something to be said for ordinary, and peaceful!

Yes!! The warmer weather is making me so happy! I can't wait for BBQ's and more time outside!

The birds make me so happy! And definitely yes to the nice weather and gentle breezes!

For sure!! Just think of all the flowers and things the rain will bring!
    When my daughter was about 5, I was complaining about the rain and she looked up at me and said "but mommy, if it didn't rain, there'd be no puddles to jump in" :)

Ya for no tears!! Definitely a good Monday! Watching kids play outside is my favorite :)

Woo hoo!!! Here's to weddings and computer upgrades!! That's awesome! Congrats to your cousin's daughter and to you!!

gonewiththewind and Karen like this.
  10. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Yesterday was a typical spring day here on the coast...rain. It was a good day of purging and packing for the big move next wk.

11. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

Sunday was a warm beautiful day here, and we were able to have lunch with friends and enjoy the weather.