What’s happening ?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bjc, Mar 4, 2022.

1. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

I am very sorry, for comment I made. I was thinking only of myself. I did not mean to offend anyone.

Sara and ForeverJoy like this.
  2. ForeverJoy

ForeverJoy Swimming in the big tank

@Cath_ no no no!! :glomp no way did you offend any of us- please, please know that 100% - I think I may have to apologize because maybe I didn't express my heart the right way- when I said "we are doing the best we can" I meant all of us crafters here- designers, scrappers- Pollys- everyone of us in this family we call the Pad- and that means you too :beat

Times have been so hard in the world- and, even tho it's been hard- I think we've all worked to make sure our creativity and stories have a voice- a really special voice. We- meaning all of us, have been the "crafting warriors" I mentioned - and that ride together has taken the edge of the hard days we've been carrying.

You have an important voice here- and I just want you to know that-
    I can speak for the other designers here as well as myself- it really is a very special kind of happy seeing the designs that were once just a part of your imagination come to life and have a voice in the layouts you all take the time to share in the galleries.

So, tell me your smiling @Cath_ :happyhug-
    xo

3. Cath_

what you just said, did make me smile.... I do feel we are family here, hugs

Karen, KimJ, cfile and 4 others like this.
  4. ForeverJoy

ForeverJoy Swimming in the big tank

having you say this may be the best thing that happened to me today :beat

cfile, Cherylndesigns and Cath_ like this.
  5. Cath_

big hugs

cfile and LynnG like this.
  6. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I love all of you. My heart grew two sizes larger. :heartlub:beat:heartlub

JillW, Sara, MrsPeel and 2 others like this.
  7. LynnG

LynnG Designer

8. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I love this place!! :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub

MrsPeel and gonewiththewind like this.
  9. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

I love this place too!! :cloud9 It is truly magic with the blend of designers with different styles and their own unique spin and flair on kits. TLP has been a one-stop shopping place because you can get a bit arty and bit traditional and bit clean and simple. I've always loved the galleries and forums where comments seem a bit more sincere and personal - a scrapping home.

The price of food has skyrocketed, the price of gas has skyrocketed. I always wondered what the life a designer was like - so thanks for a bit of sharing in that regard. Financially, times are a bit more rough with less disposable money to purchase digital or organic crafting supplies. Mixed in with the last two years of "stay home" yet work from home and go to school from home - all those moms can't send their kids away in order to make scrapping time. Funny, but not funny.

So a big hug to everyone. TLP is such a remarkable place!

10. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

I truly feel at home here at the pad. I can express myself in ways that I can't else where. I feel a sense of belonging to a community of people who love and support each other. I have visited other forms as well..but the pad just has more of a homely feel. I honestly feel out of place at other forms . There is so much love pouring out here from everyone. There are more comments in the gallery and most posts in the forms. You can rely on others to answer questions.. and feel supported and grow in your skills. .. the pad is truly my home away from home in the cyber world and I have made so many lasting freidships throughout the years here. And have so many wonderful memories I will never forget . I am so blessed to call everyone my scrapping family

LynnG, gonewiththewind and Cath_ like this.
  11. paula kesselring

paula kesselring Designer

So good to read all comments here and see that TLP I a home for all of us!!!!
    You don't need to be afraid of anything @Cath_ and only asking you will know the answers to your questions!

:bk:bk

Cath_ likes this.