LOD 2022 | February 11 | Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs

Discussion in '2022 LOD' started by Iowan, Feb 11, 2022.

1. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Sadly I am not able to take advantage of sales but I do own a lot of Cheryl's Templates and used one from Real Life ( Dressed Down)
    [​IMG]

2. Bagheertje

Bagheertje Well-Known Member

3. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

I meant to pop over earlier, there was this thread a few weeks back which link a lot of Cheryl's 1-2 photo templates if anyone is looking for those . . . hopefully this link works right

gonewiththewind and EHStudios like this.
  4. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

I have had this in my stash for over a year without using it. I love those wreaths!
    [​IMG]

gonewiththewind, EHStudios and Iowan like this.
  5. melidy

melidy Well-Known Member

I adore Cheryl's templates. They are my favourites!

I've stayed up late (UK time) to make my page but it's not playing ball and for some unknown reason sizing much too high for the gallery despite it being saved correctly. So I'll come back and post my page in the morning once I've figured it out <3

Thank you for the amazing sale Cheryl!

gonewiththewind and Iowan like this.
  6. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I posted this one yesterday for the template challenge:
    [​IMG]

And I'm thankful for Cheryl having the Dressed Down versions (even though it's painful for her). I bought her new My Wish For You templates and used one right away.
    [​IMG]

gonewiththewind, Iowan and EHStudios like this.
  7. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I am a template scrapper through and through so I’m very thankful for Cheryl’s templates! I scrapped this page last week with Let Them Eat CUPcake; Cheryl’s templates with fun shapes and themes are some of my favorites!
    [​IMG]

gonewiththewind, Iowan and EHStudios like this.
  8. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member

9. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I find it easy to customize templates (I get lots of practice as an 8.5x11" scrapper) so if you wanted to stop making the Dressed Down templates I'd be fine with that. It's easy enough to delete excessive (in my opinion!) flowers. :D

Thanks for all you do for our community!

[​IMG]

Iowan, gonewiththewind and EHStudios like this.
  10. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I was not going to be sucked into an awesome sale but.....this was too good to refuse

Iowan, gonewiththewind and EHStudios like this.
  11. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

You have any day during LOVE Our Designers to scrap! Cheryl will be popping in randomly over the next few weeks with coupons for random winners that are scrapping with her templates. It's only the sale that has the deadline, not the scrapping.

norton94 and gonewiththewind like this.
  12. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

This sale is INCREDIBLE! And being that it's the first day, and they are templates, you'll have the whole event to use what you got for scrapping the other designer days!

gonewiththewind likes this.
  13. littlekiwi

@EHStudios , problem is I'm meant to be saving for a new computer so a month long LOD with potential sales is a dangerous proposition. I've saved about 2/3rds of what I need to but sticking to a consistent high level savings amount is harder than it looks at least for me

14. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Thank you! You make amazing pages!

Thank you! :) That is a good tip to know if you are using PSE before 2022. I understand from Kayla @keepscrappin that the newest PSE version allows you to separate shadows without the work-around.

Linked up perfectly! Those are really great for combining with templates with multiple photos - so on one side you can highlight the best or most favorite photo - and then on the other you can have detail shots or a collage of photos.

Oh, I'm a night owl! You have all month to share layouts with my templates. You can submit multiple layouts. I'll be doing random drawings all month for coupons. :) As far as saving for the gallery, have you tried the steps in this post? Save for Web?

LOL Don't you just love how dramatic I am? I'm glad you are thankful for the Dressed Down versions. Every one has a different type of scrapping, and I'm just trying to help as many kinds as I can. :)

I love those templates, along with the Let Them Eat Cake sets. I'm so glad you're a fan - you are delightful!

You are so welcome! And you are absolutely able to say that I excessively embellish. I've accepted it. LOL

Like Elisa said, you have 32 more days before the event ends. You can share more than one layout using my templates - or none. NO pressure!

I'm sorry to enable you, but it really is that good of a sale.

Yes! Exactly! :)

I love seeing my templates decorated with the wonderful designs we have here at TLP. I'm incredibly blessed to work with some of the best designers in the industry. The fact that I can also use their designs to scrap my memories is bonus happiness! Even if you are completing a layout for another designer's spotlight day, if you use my templates, please be sure to pop back over here and share as well.

2/3rds???? You are getting there, Jennifer! That is awesome!

michelepixels, umyesh, Ferdy and 2 others like this.
  15. littlekiwi

@gonewiththewind, yes 2/3rds is amazing but whether I beat my laptops death date I'm unsure which is why the pressure is on.

16. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

kind wanted do something like this, to celebrate @gonewiththewind day, not for sales

[​IMG]

Iowan and gonewiththewind like this.
  17. gonewiththewind

That's OK! You can use freebies or anything from your stash. :) I saw your layout made Froggy Faves. Congrats!!!!

One of my EHDs has been making a grinding noise. I started transferring files a few months ago, and then got busy and it wasn't making the noise anymore, so I promptly "forgot" to keep moving. Fast forward to this past week, and it wouldn't read one of my folders. I did some troubleshooting and since then I've been copying files over like crazy in the midst of doing everything else. I hope you meet your goal and the laptop lasts even after you get your new one.

18. littlekiwi

@gonewiththewind don't mention the word "grinding" around me.....its a dirty word to me at the moment as thats all I deal with every time I turn my laptop on now

19. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

oh that so scarry to think

20. gonewiththewind

Oh my goodness, Cath! You made me cry! What a fantastic page and I'm so happy I am your friend.

Cath_ likes this.