So, what happens next?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2022' started by mrs2a50, Feb 2, 2022.

1. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

As you all wind down from the event and finish up your final pages, some of you may be wondering what the next steps are!

At 11:59 pm Eastern time on TODAY, I will lock down all the MOC Layout threads, and no additional layouts may be posted after that (if you are getting down to the wire, please make sure to check the time zone conversions!). In addition, no revisions to your pages may be made. If your pages are complete, you might want to do a double check of your thread to make sure ALL your pages are posted to it, and that they're labeled with the date and challenge name. Over the next several weeks, I will be checking each layout thread to confirm that it has 31 layouts posted to it, one layout per challenge, and that each layout conforms to the challenge guidelines. Please be patient with this process; I know everyone will be anxious and excited, but this does take a fair amount of time and effort. Depending on real life stuff, this can take anywhere from a week or so to up to 4-5 weeks.

Once I have the list of challengers that completed all 31 challenges, I will get the registration list from Laura and match up the finishers with the registration list. If I have a finisher that did not register, I will be contacting them to get the needed information. Eventually, the finisher list will be posted in the MOC forum, but this will take some time. All finishers will receive their $20 via gift certificate, and we cannot send the gift certificates out until we have everyone's information, so depending on whether we have finishers who didn't register, this could take a little time as well. The registration process has been a huge help for organizing things, but again, we ask for patience.

We will also schedule a chat so we can announce our new Polly, and the winners of the individual challenge gift certificates. This is always great fun!

If you have any questions about how all this works, just let me know!

2. mnjenlittle

mnjenlittle Dewey Decimal, I love you!

Another fantastic month! I know that your work isn't nearly done, but from our end it was so much fun and many thanks!! I hope I remember to use my gift certificate this year. No really. I just realized I forgot to use it at the beginning of January. hahahaha Imma gonna need to write that down. :crazy3:circles:duh

mrs2a50 likes this.
  3. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I can’t even begin to imagine how much busy hard work this is for you in the back room! I just went through my thread checking for the labels and making sure I have them posted in all 3 places and followed the challenge instructions. That took me 1.5 hours for just mine!

Thank you for all you go through to make this such an exciting and fun month!!

Cherylndesigns, AJK and mrs2a50 like this.
  4. CathQuillScrap

CathQuillScrap I suspect foul play...

Just read this and now it's got me wondering if I actually registered. How do I check?

5. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Cathy, at this point we'll just need to check after I get the list from Laura. Not a big deal :)

CathQuillScrap likes this.
  6. tjscraps

tjscraps Tomorrow I'll do what I want to do

Thank you for all your work and time you spend on this!!

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  7. Smileark

Smileark Well-Known Member

Thank you for all of the time and work making this a wonderful month of challenges! Thank you!!

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  8. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

thanks, Julie for all your hard work in wrapping up such a momentous event.
    to the Polly's, thank you for another year of great challenges, answering questions, and comments.
    to the designers, thank you for providing amazing designs for us to play with
    to Laura, thank you for providing a place like TLP, hosting MOC every year, and for the generous gift certificate provided.

9. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

:tu

No rush! The GC is as useful later in the year as it is earlier in the year. :shopping

Thanks for the fun everyone! :love

Karen, rach3975 and AJK like this.
  10. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thanks to ALL who made this another wonderful event!!!

Karen likes this.
  11. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Will be thinking of you, Julie an all who are doing the details!!!

12. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

Thank you to everyone here at TLP who makes MOC happen. It's a month of great inspiration and deadlines that motivate me to scrap instead of waste time!

Karen likes this.
  13. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

All. Of. This. :agree:heartslub

Karen likes this.
  14. sberkan

sberkan Says "yes" to new adventures...

Thank you so much for the great month! There is SO much work that goes into this before and after...just know that we appreciate it so much! I look forward to this month for a long time!

Karen likes this.
  15. sm_amber

sm_amber I learn from the best..

Thanks so much for all your hard work and heart behind MOC, Julie! :heartslub :bk

Karen likes this.
  16. Cinzia

Cinzia Well-Known Member

Thanks for all your work this year. It was a really good mix of challenges. I really appreciate all the new techniques that were incorporated into the the MOC. I haven't been around for a while and it was good to get back into it. Hopefully this year I registered and uploaded properly and who knows I might even remember to use my gift certificate...lol. Thanks again for a great month!!!

Karen likes this.
  17. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Thank you for another great MOC.

Karen likes this.
  18. meganmecrazy

meganmecrazy Caution: Randomly Breaks Out into Show tunes

Thank you all here at TLP for an amazing MOC!!! I had a blast!!! :heartslub

Karen likes this.
  19. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

:overreactI totally forgot to add day 28 to my thread! Ugh. BUT I did get them all done and it is totally my fault! Thanks Julie @mrs2a50 and everyone who made this such a great event!

Karen likes this.
  20. Tamsin McAtee

Tamsin McAtee Member

This was my first MOC and altho it was a lot of work it also was so much fun and pushed me in my creativeness.

Karen and tjscraps like this.