Macsandy's MOC 10 Layouts

Discussion in 'MOC 10 Layouts' started by Macsandy, Jan 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 21-Elements-of-a-Good-Walk_web.jpg
    Day 21- Combine Two Templates
    I used the Lily Pad Collab "Life is an Adventure Part 2" along with a couple of solid papers from "Find Your Wild" by Bella Gypsy to document a lovely summer walk with my hubby and precious dog, Pixie.

2. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 22-Extraordinary-Heros_web.jpg
    Day 22 - Make Your Own Bobblehead
    As the journaling says, "In America we make bobblehead figures of sports heroes, iconic and political figures because we admire them. I think we need bobbleheads of the real heroes like the nurses who work so hard and long to care for us when we can’t do it for ourselves. They aren’t funny in any way - they are superheroes!" Credits in the gallery.

3. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 23-Blanketed-with-Love_web.jpg
    Day 23- Stitched Down Stuff
    The list of credits is huge and can be found in the gallery

4. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 24-Drive-Like-Your-Kids_web.jpg
    Day 24 - Tell a Conversation with Speech Bubbles
    This was a text conversation after my single daughter sent us a picture of the sign in the leaves. My only married daughter cracked us up with her contribution to the conversation.

I used the provided conversation bubbles from Paula Kesselring, and everything else is from the "Scenic Route" elements, papers and templates by Pink Reptile Designs.

5. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 25-Play-With-Me_web.jpg
    Day 25- A Photo-less Page
    Most of what I used is from ”Offline” by Forever Joy. I also used 2 flowers from her ”Believe,” 1 butterfly from her ”Stargazer” and 1 from her ”Birds of a Feather.” The leaves are from the Lily Pad ”Stronger” collab. I based my page on an old template called ”Fuss Free Fairy Flutter” by Fiddle Dee Dee.

6. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 26-Grandparents_web.jpg
    Day 26- A Remembrance or Tribute Layout
    I recorded some memories about my maternal grandparents. I used well above the 300 words requirement with 561 words. Credits are in the gallery.

7. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 27-Did-You-Know_web.jpg
    Day 27- 10 Things About You

I had to rack my brain to come up with 10 things about me that weren't really statistics. Fun challenge.
    I used pieces from lots of kits and recolored as needed. I used the ”Smarter” and ”Stronger” Lily Pad collabs most of all. But I also used pieces from ”Golden Girls” by Lynn Marie, the ”Life is an Adventure Part 2” Lily Pad collab, ”Untitled Chapter” by Bella Gypsy, an ampersand from ”Copper Spice” by Heartstrings Scrap Art and a spider from ”Midnight” by Carin Grobe Designs.

8. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 28-Wild-Time-in-FL_web.jpg
    Day 28 - Recreate part of a photo with elements
    I recreated the ice cream and sprinkles on her cone. (There are 21 layers of flowers and 176 layers of hearts!) And yes, the original ice cream is pink and blue! Credits in the gallery

9. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 29-Do-Not-Disturb_web.jpg
    Day 29 - Black background
    I took some pictures last night of our e-readers with the lights out for this challenge.
    I used the ”Let Go” bundle and the ”Sure Why Not” photo cluster template 3 from Bella Gypsy.

10. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 30-Cover-Page_web.jpg
    Day 30 - Create a Scrapbook Album Cover
    I did this year's family album cover. Credits in the gallery
    My 4 fasteners are: a clothespin, a staple, a paperclip, and stitching. There are also 3 buttons from "This is Fine" but I didn't really count them as my fasteners.

11. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 31-Me-Myself-and-I_web.jpg
    Day 31 - You are your own work of art
    I used the required quote in my journaling. I may enjoy some of Madonna's music, but I disagree with her statement. I drew from almost every current Lily Pad kit or collab that I own. The pieces all speak to something about me. Credits are in the gallery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.