Favorite Kits/Designers | Most used

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Smileark, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Smileark

Smileark Well-Known Member

My laptop is charging so I'm using my phone and the screen is pretty tiny. I'm hanging out at the hospital with my little girl. She's a frequent flyer at the children's hospital. But since PRD left and I realized I used her kits frequently because I remembered them. And I scrap a lot on the go so less items to keep track up is better for me. So I tend to not bring an EHD with everything on it. I'm in the mood to shop and now I have a reason! {wink} So what are your favorite go to kits or designers. I tend to mix and match. I cleaned up my wish list and realized I already owned a good portion of it. Just looking for inspiration. Thank you for the help!

2. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Hey there! First, sending good vibes and hugs to you and your little one, and praying for good health.

I think you might be pleased to find Allison Pennington's store has a somewhat similar vibe as PRD. I love everything I download from her store. Paislee Press, Designed by Soco, and Elif Sahin are also good options for classic and timeless supplies. Just looking at your gallery quickly, those seem like good matches for your style.

3. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

My fave designers after PRD would be either Just Jaimee or Allison Pennington. Jaimee’s storyteller collections are particularly versatile.

4. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I have mass quantities of Lynn Grieveson, Rachel Jefferies, Designed by Soco, and Just Jaimee.

BevG likes this.
  5. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I love the templates from these designers: Designed by Soco, Fiddle Dee Dee, Lynn Grieveson and Scrapping with Liz.

The kits I mostly have are from Sahlin Studio & Project Mouse, Lynn Grieveson, ForeverJoy (I love her whimsy!), Designed by Soco. I also love the BYOC and Mixed Media Monthly collabs.

LynnG likes this.
  6. zakirahzakaria

zakirahzakaria Making to-do lists CHECK. Checking to-do lists...

I love Memory Pockets Monthly. I find myself using them a lot. As for designers, I love Allison Pennington, Elif Sahin, One Little Bird and Sara Gleason. I also love Valorie Wibbens' scattered element packs because they're versatile.

7. mary kate

mary kate Well-Known Member

I love all the TLP designers; but I most frequently use kits/collections by ForeverJoy Designs. I do a lot of genealogy/family history scrapbooking, and FJD's retro/vintage vibes just really work for me.

I only recently discovered Elif Sahin, and I now want to basically purchase her entire shop. Just Jaimee is my everyday scrapping go-to (her stuff just works), and I need more Allison Pennington, whose stitches are the best.

8. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

@Smileark

You really can't go wrong with any designers here at TLP. I love em all! :giggle :wub
    Today is the SOSN 50% off sale, so maybe have a look there and see what suits your fancy! :agree

Hope your little one is doing well.

9. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

My stash for KITS here consists of Allison, Becca, Bella Gypsy, Forever Joy, Rachel, Lynn, Gina, Saint, Sara, Kim, NBK
    I guess I have something from almost everyone.

10. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

My favorite designers here are many, but I binge on Little Butterfly Wings and Rachel Jefferies, and I subscribe to the M3!

11. Smileark

Smileark Well-Known Member

Thank you, Ladies! I appreciated the help! I ended up getting one or two from each Designer. Blew threw my Christmas money pretty fast! Good thing, I had a challenge coupon!

And my little girl is stable so it's a great day!! Still have the lovely views from the hospital but fingers crossed not for much longer!

bestcee and gonewiththewind like this.
  12. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

@Smileark Yay on both accounts, but especially on your stable little girl!

Something not mentioned is the collabs. Sometimes if I'm looking for a kit with a lot of options, the collabs are the best. I especially love Things That Matter Most. Plus, it has a lot of different designers styles combined in one.